Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

cmoisant's orgon'ne

This is some of my creation sometime ago, while thinking of an appellate court. I was either the culprit IRL of some crime of passion or a juror, that got off by proxy.

So this is rather interesting, as a view point of how a judge works. The dream ends as I am comparing notes:

Thinking; thinking about this I think separately I know what I am doing, as a part of myself I know by feel. So I think then I know, as I feel then process information quickly so I am not a target.

So I see the point as an end point, thinking to work quickly and provisionally I create what I want. So I think that this is done. So thinking this is time to do the enchantment. This is time now to do things, so things work out. This is a note of what could occur. Ciou.

Orgonne:

Occurrence; think what you like and you get what you expect or need. Need nothing and nothing occurs.

Tree moths disorder disease; think alike and you create less tree moth activity. As the tree moth disappear, you notice a better feel to the area.

Working things; whatever you spend is minus whatever you spend back to you.

Guilt; I don't have any guilt over taking that donut. It was a mistaken moment and that was that. Things will work out in the end. This is for being guiltless without embarrassment. Anyway, things work out.

Things; thus is the point, think you do and you will do things by the creator unless you don't want to do things.

Creation; Use the right fee or feel or think things through and create as though the right situation or ebbing event. This governs the tides and waves of the world.

Thinking; think and you know, this is what works by energy flow. This is what governs the moon.

Focus; focus and you realize the main point to this idea. So what you see reveals more, than what you realize till you think to see the poi t.

This is from a self help lesson that came to me, as I focused to know and realized the truth. That re vealed itself to me, before the moment was due fruition.

Think a thought to work an appeal, then you create what you wish by what you world work. Think a point to do as though the right things were done.

So this is a concept of art, for this to work out is the creators doing. Otherwise a point will be made by others or yourself, otherwise you will never get free stuff or get free by stuff. Unless you think you are free. Then you act right to the senses to create the right situation. That's how I did it, so ciou for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *