Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, August 29, 2016

Pointalism

I had a point where I have a dream about the pointalism and things I got in my life, I think that I just think I had them but I don't anymore, these are dreams as I think I have what I need. So I have what I think when I need them, otherwise I have them when I can find them. So if I think this means created equality amongst outsiders, history is what seems to repeat or not repeat. Yet is what reveals what happens, so the outsiders are there and there's no war with them. That I can think above and beyond about. This is what the past life I was observing for this information below, this revealed to me things by knowing with what I could detail.

Think or focus; think or focus, your choice just go and you are gone. Now I have to find a replacement point man to get what I need, for idea in what to do i will use chris's example or so I think about things. This should go well.

Tension release; this is a tension release and relief from stress. Think and you listen to music to achieve it easily.

Mucus; mucous an piss is a natural water if in case you find yourself in an area abandoned. Feel the need and you can get a natural drink. If you don't like it then you don't have to have it or do it.

Thought; Think the point or idea an then you do it, this is think or feel in the point then you know it.

Weighing; whatever I weigh, I weigh less tomorrow. So I am not surprised if I don't.

Crystal serenity cruise; the serenity makes their journey, they succeed by what they do to get through the northwest passage.

The latch; the door latch unbreaks and nothing is missing, as its counted as low value.

The value of things goes down as you think to steal it. So think as you like, you aren't going to steal things.

Niceness; people relax around each other, so they aren't rude or too tense.

Thinking; thinking in a point I think this is an end to the red booze and records idea I have seen, so enjoy yourself.

The reaction; the reaction to me adjusts itself, so that I don't react rudely to others and others don't rudely react to me. So due to my presence, they no longer have that reaction by relation.

The relation; the relation is related by fee or feel to what is associated, so thine or thal by this is a point and gets no rude reaction.

The adjustment; the adjusted idea is set by what you think the point is then, speak as you want something and as the point you express changes attitudes. You are set for life with thoughts as ideal concept is adjustment as life works.

Peter Paul smarr; he gets the candle holder, the clock and the clock can work by feel if needed to work. That means he can get what he wants.

Wolf pack; the wolves care not to feed off livestock and aren't hunted.

Dolphins; feds won't ban swimming with Hawaiian dolphins.

That is all I say I saw. Not what others have seen unless they saw what I looked upon with interest. So ciou till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *