Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Other events

This is a repeat of the past, this happened before and I can't prove it so I think this means I will wait and see if anything new comes up: Seeing that this is a repeat from before I think I will start with this:

The barbeque eat; this is the best I have tasted, so enjoy what you have gotten. I still have to deliver peter smarrs food to him. Delivered, now to live on and work with what comes.

The enjoyment; i wonder what other life is doing. This wonderment ends the moment I don't wonder.

The effect; subtle better feel that's amnesiac to pain in life. This serves as a fix to the life that exists.

High fructose; this chemical substance loses its effect and causes no weight gain by now.

Fires; no fires that are wild will start.

Flares; the flares still go up, I wonder when they will stop.

Stopping; still going till stopping by feel, I believe the fee to restore themselves is high enough to make me wonder.

Stopping yet strolling; strolling by I saw 5 babies, that went into the store I just vacated. I this k its a meeting point.

Focusing; maybe I should return to my own time and forget this tomorrow to live today. So I think yet what i consider important I will remember.

Returned; I returned to today through the viewed visit port, that I imagine to get to another time.

Came to the point of the BBQ, and started remembering. So I will write down what I lived through if it is viewed and seems to occur.

Another point; I remember seeing sasuke and think telling him to return to the dimension he came from. So I think he did and now I am free to do what I want to do.

Peter smart; peter smarr does not regain his excess weight, as he loses the excess and works off the weight and problems. He doesn't knock o er food. They remove the bandages next doctors appointment, from his foot as he is completely healed. He saves his money to do better things so I think this is the best possible outcome. His computer he gets some money back, so I think he will enjoy today.

Sorrow; a point coming up, a volcano nearby will go off and smother the area with ashed snow anyway. So I think this is the wrong time to congratulate my escape, from a okay timeline that was going bad. I think the supervolcano will go off anyway, so I won't be surprised.

Ciou; ciou till tomorrow till more news or activity occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *