Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Notions V

This is a person that created past lives from what was his past lives, so go figure that he had a constant thought that was sorta like a beating. Sorta like a motion, I think that this is frolicking though by him through people's minds. So don't mind what is there.

Weight; the body weight goes below 192 lbs and stays down.

Anti weight; the anti weight no longer causes advanced in swell as no longer the body is thought to swell and gain weight back.

Money return; the money return is there in credit as a point that easily is paid back.

Thought; thinking a point you may relieve the moment, so you realize the consequences and you don't suffer the point that's imagined.

Thought action; thought by activity this is the point, where exchange is possible or the thought is provided for by fee or feel.

So this is the reaction sometimes to your activity. Thinking to go and do things, you can create things easily through the point that's imagined.

Provoking reaction; if you provoke a reaction, be sure to duck and go if a fight. Think and you know what may become of this point. Be sure not to react to fear, though that is interesting.

This was part of a wad in a doom game, that I found interesting or quake game shift point. Since this wad was using earth or some other elemental rune. Thinking a point made a point or became reality.

Hijacking; this was hijacking by a point I found interesting in watching.

Dollar general Store; the end point to this was a cracked front glass panelled door and the glass all over where a window was broken. To say the least the area was not visitable again till later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *