Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

next to last life

This is the life I will call the next to last life, it believed in the next life as it studies the last life or past life that is there. there are thoughts however, that the thoughts that exist is the thoughts that create. However noted in the lifetime there is no point and theres no bondage or addiction, however there is sexuality and a little materialism. So I think this an example from it:

work test; work test over, think then you are aware and awake.

thoughts; think of coming when you want to come, that was just a reaction.

Weight; I will drop below 188 lbs and stay below 188 lbs by whenever and whatever I do in an empathic mode or non emphatic. So I no longer seek sweets or need sweets. I need things as I can get them.

Fair deal; As long as there is a fair deal I am fine, where things exist then things are what can make us aware or we are aware.

Doing; So do a bird a favor by feeding one and the spirit of the bird shows when it does something for you by leaving a feather. Use a bird feather for a point or indian band. Keep the change or money you got to pay for services or those that they service.

fear; I no longer have a fear of heights, the fear of heights is gone as well as any other fear so I know when not to do things.

thought; I can stand it if its so exact or unexact.

thinking; think what you like, go purchase that ideal or thing you want, then recompense or use less by what you feel.

itself; he or she passes the house inspection.

end

orgone:

mirindy; she recovers quickly and creates better from what occurs.

resyncing;
#1: You “re-sync” with your elemental nature in order to best discern the right kind of relationships, to suit your needs and energetic style.

#2: You sync-up with your correct Triplicity in order to best manifest the relationships you most desire.

#3: You connect with others in a way that supports your authentic nature as revealed by your Element, Zodiac Sign and Triplicity.

money; whatever occurs, I always seem to have enough money to handle the situation or point to point sale.

the laptop; it seems to work no matter what I do.

the end

orgone thinking:

clinton; clinton wins the entire race for presidency, may we endure a female president and she not make that many mistakes.

danny; danny moisant recieved in my messages and can bring me to where I need to go to in an idea that seems plausible, lets hope I can do what needs to be done.

Removal; the creator removes the energetic blocks of dark and negative energy.

I am done

1 585 868171

spacewalk; the mission is successful. everything success in ustream and amongst other things.

no more; just so no more drinking alcohol and you can sleep where you rest.

legal; medical if you want to use or not as marijuana should become legal, because its voted in on the votes next november.

things; "things won't be allowed to just be walked away with by feel." that was set to create a no theft concept, so its just by feel now. I am the some, adjusted by the subconscious just so you know its the end so think en then go.

some article to do:

https://www.facebook.com/powerofpositivity/videos/10153481582812371/

vibrant speaking; think of the vibrancy, think the frequency that is your thoughts, then think a point and its heard if you want it heard.

End; Think a point and then the vibrant thought is frequency or thought focused and its done. Then the vibrancy ends and its normal again by feel.

lisa; she doesn't mind me nor doesn't not like me doing things around her or the building when I do things unless I am bike riding then I am on my own.

self-esteem; self-esteem is there by thinking it is there, this is where you don't have to buy or sell your services or buy anything and you will feel all right. you always will have high-self-esteem. Whatever you do, you aren't achieving goals at the expense of anothers livelihood. So nothing was wrong, just done differently. So there is no self-disgrace.

monroe; the monroe pictures are there so she can enjoy them. ciou for now. I will add more when I think of more, yet I think this covers this life nicely where the rest of the stuff like where he worked which was nowhere and why was because he didn't care to work for a corrupt government. This means he was very secure in his own ways and that was the point I saw. So I think this ends the chapter in this this lifetime. seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *