Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 25, 2016

list of orgonne

This is a list of orgonne and things that occur.

Bennu; NASA succeeds with the space missions it set out to do. This includes the bennu asteroid mission, that NASA was to get samples gotten from an asteroid bennu.

Taken down; the tent is taken down outside finally, so I think that this is amazing idea. Just waiting for mail is fun, but this is like a focus point. Seen is a point that I thought into existence, so what I think is the idea that exists will achieve or will do.

Everything gotten; I got everything I recently ordered this month. Now to await the power cord for the e6400 lattitude. So I hope i am aware enough to what is enough so i dont overspend.

I think I am aware of my options, so I wait a short period of time I hope. I think this is a point I will call my friend david for ideal points, for what I got if it is defunct or not worthy my time. That is all for today.

Clear; Clear. So this is all clear and gone, thinking the point you think then you know.

Now; now I will type and do like I do, hoping he doesn't mind the repeat of today as today is what I could think of to create.

All clear; all clear this, this is the all clear so do what you like. Ciou till tomorrow.

Returns; whatever is put forth as concept is appreciated, whatever money spent is earned back or gotten back by fee or feel and if necessary by double.

This works with spending, tax returns or buying things. This does not effect weight of where you lose weight, then you keep the weight off.

The ending; the ending if needed to know is known and shared with you by the third eye.

Focusing; when you focus you can think, otherwise you can shift to places by feel or thinking about the place.

The pictures; the pictures on the wall of the commons room of Palo duro stay there that need to stay there, until the manager moves them.

Repossessions; things that should be in the room, remain in the room so no theft appears to occur or not are taken.

Found; if you found a place by now then, you know in idea where you can go so enjoy the rest of the days there. Ciou for now and be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *