Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, August 5, 2016

general use orgonne done on general purpose

This is general use orgonne or suggestion done on general purpose:

The fedex ; the FedEx is the truck that gets here quickly. Know if it was meant to come to the location, as I am aware here it was ordered with no delay. If it doesn't it will arrive sometime.

Whatever; whatever I do I can hold onto money, as I know where and what to spend it on.

Big toe; so its the body and bone healed up and needs no surgery. You are wealthy enough that comfortably you can do things.

Driving; he or she makes it there and ba k.

Things; things are found, so things worked out by feel even if they didn't seem there out of place.

Mirindy; mirindy doesn't hate you. she gets a successful knee surgery. That works to do what she wants. As she walks out the door, she starts losing excess weight to the planet movement. Whatever occurs she doesn't get fired over it.

Focus or talk; if things get out of hand, things settle down.

Air; the air is fixed at a lesser cost.

Chris; whatever needs fixing doesn't need repairing unless necessary because it is self repairing. The finger fixes itself. Whatever I feel I don't feel like eating.

Thinking; think as you like, this works to get to places or work with others needs.

On alert; on alert or not on alert, this is general ideal to work by fee or feel.

Then go; you go after your done doing what you were, so think then you go.

This is a rite of use for the senses, used by Hera to create what you want or wish.

This is a short prayer spell, that you can say to create strength.

Gone again; gone asleep again or not remembering, whatever the case you are restored by the creator.

Ever; ever or not you are aware of the point.

You go; you live forever as you think you do, so think you live then the creator makes it so you go on or don't go near.

This is random stuff.

On time; whatever the delivery, it is on or near time you think. Whatever it is, this is on time or before the time shown.

On or off; on goes the lights, off goes the effect where the effect is what you think. Off goes the lights, the effects are what you want.

Off you go; on purpose off you go to do something, thinking to achieve some end result.

Need; this is a need based desire, need something then you might get what you need.

Effect; the idea is the point you think. Then you get some effect by feel or thought.

Soul; the soul is the music of the mind, the memory of the brain the energy of the body. Whatever you do, you have a soul.

No; think things through, then try to come back to it.

You are a god; your a god or goddess, think and the soul creates using the creator.

Your the creator; bogus, fake or true business. You create what is the business, you do things with where this can be fake or true representation. This ends on the point of no business.

Creation; the creation is an ideal, yours to be exact yet I can choose what I want to do with it.

Own it more; own it or own up it, that's the two choices you have. Now what do you choose?

Work it; you work it you own it you know it.

Grocery buy; you know what you can get and what to get is known, the store is an intuitive experience.

This was from a past life, that created things from video and ideal points of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *