Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, August 6, 2016

general conclusion

This is what's left of my memoires from a past life that wanted to dictate to get ahead in life. Her special ability, gifted animatism or creationism that creates by the feel with the feeling that you have with the spirit. This is some orgonne or machine magic she can do:

Think then you know the orgonne or machine mechanics, this is the point of my life that I will leave blank till I choose to fill the idea in. I will start with this:

Thought; think a point then you can get anything good.

Things; some valuable things may seem bad but isn't as it is useful instead as with some valuable things.

Thoughtful; thought is the focus, think then feel to make the point that you get what you want. Otherwise feel then think of what you want to get what you think about. This can go on till boredom.

Careful; thinking a point, use is useful thought is thinking by feel. This uses intuition more than instinct.

Focal point; your focus is your point, then you think or go to get to where you are going.

Feeling; feel you process where feelings you realize.

Carpe de taunte; this is the were ideal, taunt with the point then provoke the reaction. You know the reasoning behind their reaction.

Focus point; think to work with the person or them that exist, so you are aware of what you can know to do. If you don't know then don't do things, that should see the light of day.

End of bogus business; I am in business for myself, as I do things for people and they can choose to pay me if they want to pay me. So the end of this is no business is done.

Just so you know the truth to my ideal. This is the point or path of light that I see used more often, than the path of light in books. However you may realize, you create what you sow or work with so you know unless others created it.

Sow; you sow what you reap, what you do to others as the karma states isn't always done to you in return.

Reap; you reap what you work with by fee or feel, think then you know what to do.

Do; doing is creating, you aren't always doing things that shouldn't be done.

This was part of a ritual that allowed control of fate, usually by death or life with some energy focus. This usually doesn't work, if it is a chemical induced death. That according to a show, could take minutes to hours.

This is part of a rite to control the weather. Your not dumb for trying this, as some could think you are even though your not.

Focusing; create by the feel with the ideal that is focused as a source.

Creation; the sky can will react as you create, create as you focus. Think to create your feel.

Focus; look at the sky or the ground then you create as you look so you glance, towards the sky sometimes using clay shaped into a bowl shape. Think to use a shape then you create as you shape the clay.

Looking to the ground makes things useful, used by feel with energy by the affirmed belief.

The clay responds by shaping itself, that shapes what you feel or think to shape physically . So then you create by focusing your thoughts, as you think you will.

So you see that is how you could do things. That's how you focus to create a few clouds, otherwise that by feel the idea could turn into a storm.

This is used as a concept to override the change of a body shaping, sometimes set by object or idea use.

Thought form; think a thought then you create with a thought, as you think then you know what is there by indications oftentimes set by you.

Machine magic; use by machines

Thought; thought is a pattern that you use something then, the expression is what occurs or what is displayed.

Recognition; recognize the pattern of activity, you recognize the thing that's done.

Know; you can type or think to the machine, what you think or type the machine knows.

Known; what you do is your own thing, what you type is what you want to know or this is a known thing by a few related facts.

Is; what you think is what could happen, if what happens is what you want to occur.

Or; choose one or think to ignore, this related by equality is where you think or equate what you want by logic. Remove things as you want not of what is there.

And; addition to things or ideal.

Logic; logic is ideal where you use idea, then the idea is function where functional is equated to working conditions. Logically speaking, you are sometimes fine.

This is an affirmative list of suggestions:

I will not overeat. I will not eat too much. I will not dick and appear heav yset. Notwithstanding.

I will not bbreast, hex and then appear heavyset.

I don't have to program myself or be programmed to know what it is.

I know the best deals, intuitively by heart or desire. I don't always have to buy the deal.

I can change things just by thinking at the item, machine or person then speaking.

I can create things by fee or feel, this king, thinking or activity.

I think so I am aware, i see that I am capable then awareness is there after awareness set in.

I think so I am aware, so I know what to do when I do it as though the sylvan apes did it. They can shift by will, focus and desire or need.

I know them that I speak to by feel, I am aware so I know the people that speak to me.

I know to shift by thinking of the place, closing my eyes and feeling the body energy surge or shift you by the subconscious.

The end; the end is we go our own ways, wasn't meeting up worth such partings. The end is some pairings.

This was left by a friend that stayed over for a bit. Then left as mysteriously as he came.

Affirmations from this

I won't overeat as I won't eat too much.

I won't overeat then bulge, as I would lose my account.

I am myself, I will shift by will and find out for myself.

I think circumvention, so what I think occurs action.

Think the creator then state what you want or think what you need. This acts like a bridge yo another place, that the idea is a spoken one or just a thought.

That creates what you think or think to create by life or spell. That causes a subconscious suggestion to happen if necessary.

Think then act, that is the way to go. If you'd seen this, you would know this is not just an ape. Don't Dawson and enlarge.

Jump to the planet and think to make work with what you have by feel or with gee force you feel your there. Think about this though. What is the point. This was noted by Charles right before he shifted to his home. "I can go home." So let's think "I can go to a livable breathable atmospheric planet not earth." Then hope it works.

As I suspect we will be there then know about the planet, right as we think normally. Breathing will change, area will adjust, then you will know another planet surface.

This is usually as thought use for communication or work by activity, where you are aware of this one. That means you shifted there, then you can go somewhere as you like.

That is all for now. I do know what's there, so by now your wondering how I came by this information. Think what you left behind. Then maybe you know to bring it with you next time. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *