Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

focal energy

This is an example of what focal energy can do. This came from a past life that laughed at everything and worked with what is the necessary things to get things done. When he didn't laugh he wasn't serious, he was laughing at himself.

This was funny to him, so I allowed him to think what he wanted and do what he was doing. Nothing seemed to worry me or him, so I believe he held no special ability.

He just knew how to work and laugh things off. These are some things I saw in his lifetime, related by some activity:

Hand movement; The focus points has some area effects, where you can think then create by what is done with feel. What the man, clear the hand and you can do anything. Anytime you think to do things. I think I will start now.

Mover; moving is fun by yourself with others help, this means I am moving out and staying away from the crazy area. So salley vie from Palo duro.

Moved; I moved to my new place, so I think I created an eagle or hawk to be somewhere. With equal mindset to what my focusing is possible to make, this makes my next ideal.

Animal focus; think with vibration, thought is obvious as to whose it belonged to. Focus with intent to know an interest, this then uses your focus to concentrate the focus or devising with intensity as you think to know the point you feel is needed.

So think the point, then you know the ideal solution by situation. Then allow the body to act naturally, where the man body will react differently from the females reaction.

The point then is an option, that you can focus and create your thought to make what you want as you feel the idea is there. That is the animal focus, just don't do it near a female person that might bitch slap your attention to her.

Then you know also what you can do with her or him, as he or she can create what you want if you express what you desire by this. If its not in their interest, then they won't do a thing so be warned this is warning you should stop and do something else.

Think then focus; think the idea then focus, thinking to create what you want by fee or feel.

Think; think a point and the creator creates what you need.

Focus; he the Indian person isn't here and not coming back.

Alt-right; the alt-right group are disbanded and not even allowed near the states.

Whatever; whatever I do I don't get laughed at for no appearant reason. So I will use food from the bleu gardens food truck to do this. I think this will work out, so no matter the point I will lose weight by this effort.

Focusing; I lose no hope no life no regard that I do not need, so by this deed I think I will start with diarrhea and work through the day on various things. That is all for now, ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *