Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Fluoride orgonne

This is from a fluoride orgonne file I had. I could put them all but why waste time. The general idea is with a point that your theme is focus then you create by what you feel or think. This is built off of suggestion, that with a beginning there is an end.

Feel; the feel is the thing, create the feel by the way you do things. So you know what you can do.

Think; think then you know the options. The options are not always so grand as you think.

Convert; use is a point that passion creates the ideal situation, convert a point by changing a point to create a different point or resolve. You could change one thing to another, otherwise one chemical through the base use or adding a measured amount of something to create something else.

Use; use is easy, no or not as this is the point to work with by feel that you think to make better idea from. This is the point that is sometimes desire, realized or not bothered.

However you may remember, fluoride is for dissolvation to not allow things to be. Think to convert by the use, then you can create what you want.

1; This is fee or feel created to create by idea, so if religious I disbelieve. By now this is over so think what you want, do what you will and be aware as you are capable of awareness.

So I will just chill right here or go on my way an get things done by feel. This works the way I feel then, this creates a scenario to cover for the point by ideal situation. This is without fear of getting fired. Whatever, I am not going to get fired.

Some suggestions;
I will end it, nowhere or just
I am done in nowhere
I am ready when I am
I am knowing by what I do or don't think to do.
I know what I do, I give what I give
I know what I give

There's nothing to do, think by feel for this ad hoc. See or feel as you think you know so if then you will have things to do you know by what is there by feel.

Daniel or jay; so that he doesn't mind the call, text or communication, so fae can help get a communication going.

Tracy; She didn't mind it. Think and you may do things. She can get what she wants. Except she can't evict peter Paul smarr by hex or activity unless he wants to be evicted.

Fed ex; this is a mail truck, that arrives early on in the wait period to make its slated delivery correctly. That is if it is to come, then I know if it is to come.

So unless it isn't coming or its speedily coming as its coming soon. The end is it must come if necessary, sometime this is a point to wait for or mark by sigil.

Think; Tired of a person your not tired of them. Know; peace.

The end

She or he; she or he realizes I am there and feels like talking to me, even if talked to with idea by fee, feel or thinking.

The church ladies; they are here when I need them here. They are here for birthdays. They service gifts, the service they offer is value.

Do things for now. Yet they don't do a prayer so this spares my mind. Sometimes with results, there is no server for this. So think to use what you have when you want it.

Eating; You don't always eat what is handed to you.

Thinking; new idea is new things to do or get by fee or feel. Think what you want. Then you won't repeat the instructions. So what you think, you can get by the feel with no fear of things that exist.

This is with the things that are there. Then the ladies or others that serve, leave to do what they went to do. That is all the excitement for today.

The end; now the fun begins. This is as I remember the past life, its 23rd birthday today, so I hope you don't mind I will go now ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *