Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Aware focus

This is from yet another repeat lifetime, that does nearly the same thing as a few others.

orgonne; However noted, there is no escapism and disappointment with withdrawal unless necessary. So there's people open to new perspectives and release with no isolation, self-imposed restriction or imprisonment. See there's no creative block or dependence on others. With hopelessness, severe depression and torment there is none. There's no indecision, confusion or information overload. So any lack of progress and planning, short-term focus turns into manifestation, financial opportunity or use is a new job by feel. There's no resistance to change as we're so not unable to move on. Whatever caused the bad luck doesn't cause the bad luck any longer with no bad blood.

focus; thinking on focus things work, so you know this means things work out correctly. thinking on this I think things work out as they do and we accept things by the creator causing the event to be acceptable. so think then you get what you can get. this is then used by feel when you think then you know, so then you think you know by feel to create by ideal that you notice occur.

by; by the moment we thought of you, you may think we know. so that is all for today. seen is the point and this moment is over. unless there is none that you want, then you know not to bother. this was to use the services of those that wanted to serve, so you know that is the point to this script.

yellow stones; glass or real you won't overeat with this. you'll get fire protection instead.

focuses; your not taken wrongly yet your right, so if right your not in trouble. no innocense is lost. no spirit is taken. so be it all is done.

food; I can eat what I want and still lose weight. this is so great. so what I do is done and the worst is put off, thanks to the creator of this system. this means no more worry at the wrong time.

no; no is no more, then is not again.

star belief; There are stars and planets in heaven and the the heavens, that are what we can see as bright spots in the sky. There is a hell, that is earth there is heaven that is the sky and the heavens. We go where we think we go, this is so we aren't stuck in the paradigm of heaven and earth like the christians have it. I have included in this a point or idea that provides evidence of life on other planets, when they are born they are there. So aliens are possible to visit.

star struck; the earth or planet your on is sometimes starstruck, that is asteroid activity that is with a missile like meteor like hit if there is any that survives the atmosphere.

i ectireme aucturum; release me oh great creator from this cursed life that continues after death. now and forever more, so mote it be.

paypal; the paypal site repairs itself and shows what it did fully. no impulse buy occurs.

compliance potion; vanilla extract, sea salt, turmeric, celery seed, stevia. the cure: filtered water, syrup, vanilla extract

sugar and butter; sugar can seem a cure as butter is a cure, seems though calories wise oregano or turmeric works better. however I won't steal again, so this was my last calling for it.

the end

1 comment:

  1. My story is not different from other stories out there but the uncertainty of life is what keeps surprising me. I kept asking myself, how a marriage of 31 years with much devotion and happiness can just come to an end?. My husband left me for two years not because he doesn't love me but because we don't have any child we could call our own. I can't blame him for leaving but I kept asking why now?. He is 57 years old, why leave now. My life is incomplete without him, Our life can't just be over like that. I contacted a lot of spell casters to bring my life back but none could bring him back. He never told me to publicize him but the joy and happiness of having my life back is the greatest thing even though we still don't have any child. We still have our love, thanks to caster divine.

    Email:casterdivine@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *