Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, July 10, 2016

thoughts on a wew

Not much is known but hey what has yellow glowing eyes and is a dark figure. A were. Thats what they do to themselves to transform that sometimed causes that. I thought that too, but it looks like a human and is dark and has glowing yellow eyes.

A wew came to mind. Interesting you will be fine if you think your targeted by them, just think that the creator keeps you from being effected by it. The effect they send through portals or by presence wears off.

Its a human from an alternate universe. There are millions of alternatives though. So if any kids nearby, think them non effected. If given reason they can react. Ok if about a portal opened in your room, think its closing then it closes right then and there.

So thinking the thoughts you have, create a bridge sometimes to their universe. Think it closed if it is to go there where you are. They perceive thoughts. Which means they also create bridges by perceived thought.

Thinking the creator blocks the wew, causes them to avoid you and whom you think to protect. They are very powerful if near enough people. They turn into soul suckers, when they come across the bridge of energy.

Ok so your best bet would to do a cleansing by cleaning up or using incense in the area, that closes the gate and forces the wew to leave. They use the energy of the thought to bridge themselves across to your universe.

Ok how bad does it get if I piss it off? They could try to yank the spirit out of the body. They only need a certain amount of energy and a connection to you, by a missing item that's a counterpart. Then they reach out and yank thinking of the person.

Some are normal where they're not were. Called wognar or warriors. Sorta human with blue glowing eyes. They use wew as guards sometimes if not minded. The wognar turn into elementals when they cross over.

Entirely fascinating, considered the rare form of wewres. They are normal humans there though. They appear in a normal area that is like ours. Built by the wewreg or regulations of souls that they rule by the spirit. They build using the spirit to direct the soul. So appearance is what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *