Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, July 28, 2016

corugula

This came from a past life, that was interesting time to watch called corrugula.

I orgone; when I Need to correct for things, when I need to work with people or when things need to happen.

I use; no excess drugs, chemicals or alcohol. I abuse none as I abuse no more, I am aware of all.

I emphasize; the use of weapons or use of fire arms if necessary, is done yet other weapons even concealed will suffice. Where no excess damage or harm will occur by this.

I swear this under god and let the creator suffice me. Thank you for listening. So help me god.

This was a president's speech that I heard this ideal. That in that past life I was aware of this and usedthrough the sun transfer, sunsubscribed safe drugs myself that I caused to be subscribed by sun influence for myself. I think this makes sense as to why I don't use narcotics illegally today.

1 comment:

  1. When coming from a level of awareness the past felt better to soak up the sun's rays than allow the sun to soak up itself. This is allowing less less sun radiation to radiate the sun, which has had have no need to be radiated.

    The radiation for which I absorb, if absorbed was transformed for esoteric principles. One can question the methods, but not the results.

    Thought form

    A terrible death to give a great life by blood. Use of fire feels on a great bath ion which is a tar ion descend. This I saw when through electric resonance and not rune formation. A leech for leeching before by use by illegitimate whore ring. Poisoned us slurpees.

    Immediately after barth-b-q a crone directs intent to inspect a preserved black bird of the same mother's blood. This is the blood which brings back for only life pays for death which reverses the atrocity.

    This is how my magic paradigm perception takes piles of shit and turns them into fertilizer. I am a 33rd degree fertilizer.

    Feel free to join this perception as you have already begun to join this perception. You will see things my way and so will a penis rubber if the past also becomes a future. I think I read it somewhere that turns these feels into baited mouse flicks. So adios, NO Veritas.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *