Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Thought

The thought for this life:

I can create for what I want or wish to have, for things that exist are things that are there by feel. So I will try to create today as a positive day, that's none more giving or created feel is to give what I don't want to keep. So say as you want as you say things they are there, as someone is there to record the idea. So as you are aware, if your aware enough, you could get agreement. This means I know what is there if you think I do, so when I do think things through I will get things right. See if that were easy, you would agree or if that were cool you would think it okay. So that is the psychology behind this idea. So if you are aware enough this ideal will suffice.

I will say this though, this is my last life here. So whatever happens occurs by the creator. That can be us, the energy consciousness, the object or anything else. So I think that this means war is over, no problems occur unless you think there is problems. At least to the occult, so to the idealist that created this life idea. I will say thank you for the point you made, through anime you made a point that exist as you want you exist as you want to live. That is all for today. For tomorrow, I will lay down or rest to recuperate as I went to exercise today. I think this covers for today. For tomorrow what comes is what comes. That is all for what I think till next time I post. Ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *