Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Opal House



House of Opal
June 2 at 1:01pm ·

Ancient Egyptian sacred symbols were very much intertwined with their understanding of arithmetic. The breakdown of the Eye of Horus - the Wadjet - is quite interesting. In our world, this is, of course, the symbol of the psychic.

Opal

"The (left) Eye of Horus was considered the most powerful of protective amulets. Abundant examples with many variant forms and materials have survived from all subsequent dynasty periods. Despite the uncertainties surrounding the origin and significance of the sacred eye symbol, its use in Egyptian iconography is widespread and relatively clear. Above all, the eye was a protective device, and this is seen in the countless representations of the Wadjet which are found in amulets and jewelry and on the protective plaques which were placed over the embalming incision on mummies. This protective aspect is probably at least part of the significance of the two eyes which were commonly painted on the left side of the coffins during the First Intermediate Period and the Middle Kingdom. Although the mummy was often placed on its left side in these coffins, suggesting that the eyes may have served as a "window" onto the word for the deceased, a protective function also seems likely. In the same way, the Horus eyes painted on the bows of boats both protected the vessels and "saw" the way ahead. More directly, in the New Kingdom, representations of the sacred eye is often depicted with wings, hovering behind kings and gods as an emblem of overshadowing protective forces.

The composition of the of the symbol itself is not completely understood though it seems to represent a human or falcon eye (depending on the individual representation) above the distinctive cheek marking of the falcon. The stylized, spiral "tear line" below the eye is somewhat like that found on the face of the cheetah, which was also associated with the heavens in early Egyptian mythology for various reasons. The left (Horus) and right eye (which could be the Eye of Re) were usually depicted very similarly, with little difference other than one was a left and the other was a right eye. Of course, representations of the eyes frequently included other representations specific to each one. However, it should be noted that their orientation was not always reliable as an indicator of the lunar or solar eye.

At some point, the right eye of Horus, with its solar symbolism, was naturally associated with Re, and became the Eye of Re (Ra). Re was said to be the "father of the gods," for he was their head and king, as well as the father of humanity, and, according to some ancient myths, all living creatures that were believed to grow from his sweat or tears. The tears were produced from the Eye of Re, which was separable from him with a mind of its own. Once when it did not return, Re sent Shu and Tefnut to get it, the Eye stubbornly resisted, and in the struggle shed tears; from the tears, men grew. Perhaps this myth emerged because the Egyptian words for "tears" and "men" share a similar sound.

Read more: http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/eyeofhorusandre.htm#ixzz3d4ipr9gg

aghnu = agh, agony, attack
awh = pec, peace, peaceful
foci= So with this I had the result of losing my excess weight. So that's all I had to report about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *