Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

disturbed

This is ideal of ability from the disturbed lifetime. He would go on with things till necessary then quit, as he was aware he knew what was done or what would be done. So I think this life was interesting. He treated things as though from the viewpoint that life was a singing or rock career where he would set the stage they would use the setup. That was what I remembered the most of the moment about him.

set; When I get up or move around, I don't feel hungry. When I drink something I don't feel hungry. I am in limbo I need to get out of limbo, think the soul way opens so that I am reborn on another planet. So I think the point is done or dealt with I am free now, this is some my ability that causes this some the able part of my mind that shifts me. That is if all I need is settled for I will go, all I need is settled for by now.

getting here; I got here through a game called dnd a battle dice role playing game, so I think I played it once a long time ago. Seeing how I am now I will find a way staying nice.

free; I am free from my latest body on the planet earth, I am in limbo again hopefully to stay away from the planet then to goto a new earth or a different earth. That is in the belt of orion or the crab nebula for now, I am certain the creator wants me where I want to go. Away from the abyss to the planet I want to go to. That is in the heavens as the eartians would say. He set me where I thought to be so I could observe or learn, so I think this is a point in the stars above that gives this away. He shows me by a sign, a feel that I get that tells me where I am. I will never goto planet earth again.

greater; the greater the good the worse the evil, that's denied by what you do I am returned to my body where I am accepting what I get. I am in limbo by by feel yet separate from my body, no more than that the creator fixed it by now. Whatever works.

deeds; I am aware that I am aware by awareness, that I think or exist to work with by feel.

are; arranged area where you are.

done; created creator thought by the energy consciousness.

by; buy, buying things that suit your purpose or mood.

this; things that are where your sure are cool, think then you know that by now you are aware by what you do. For that is done by now you are with what is done by how you are with things. So I think things are done by how you are aware. So its useless mentioning karma, as there is no reason for karma now anyway. So I think I will go now to the area to get something to eat. Maybe something for some others, so that is all the rest of the day fortold contains or curtails.

end; the end is done, you are restored to where you want to be or remain, enjoy the rest of your day. I was aware I was stuck in limbo for a long time, but why go back? So if I thought I was going to somewhere then I end up there. If it didn't exist I would cease to exist, I get it.

the end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *