Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, May 23, 2016

focusing the area

this came from a life that I noticed was aware yet doing her own thing. how can they seem aware before awareness as a term was made? they were using the term before that life existed. so the term existed before the life you had now. such as suchas or awareness, the term was aware meaning by use was creative energy that you know things from. other than that awareness this life, that means creative approach that exists by you knowing. so creative knowing is the ideal you are aware of by feel. that means several things from where your standpoint or standing, this was meaning from a definition viewpoint awareness is aware. so think as you know then you know by what your doing.

suggestions from this:

suggest; think then your aware of the point that exists.

crewate; create a point then the people that run the area exist by area feel or area activity.

create; those that exist are aware by now that mean crewate as aware thought. so think as you delight on those banana chips to create the point. this uses your energy that exists, by the feel that you have from the item you use.

create use; think then use is user feel by fee or creative ideal.

creative approach; think to approach or approve the idea, then you know what you can think.

creator; create by feel, the creator is the conscious energy. as the idea you know, that creates by feel with empathy or apathy that exists by feel.

curate; think the point then you are aware of the programming. feel or think then you are knowing by the feel that exists. you reveal the programming by thinking a point, then you know by what you speak or do. mind control is similar to this. stopped by the idea you reveal by what you say, the mind control.

creative approach; think then your aware, then you know what things exist. as if when your there, where you see things you know things by the creator.

the end

appalanchian; the false mountain where my friend was that helped make humans humans.

the ending; the point is energy that activates, then the weapon is done with what it was doing by now.

you got it; think the end then the point, then you know the idea that exists. then you got it.

the area; looks like a strange cavern that is prehistoric yet modern.

the activity; change of idea or cell structure, that creates what you think you need.

the end; leaving it is simple, think you were alive somewhere else that was existing then. as you walk out you are back, if you wish to be back.

exchange; money is exchange of idea, item or things that exist. so your money is the item that exists, where you think to exist. exchange as you want things.

then end this; think to end this life you are back in america or somewhere else. thinking to end this I tried this experiment, I was thinking I was somewhere else. as I was there I was here where my life continues, then I ended it there so I was aware of the possible points to do.

jelly bean; those that are jelly beans are large and weighty with an intelligent intelligence.

skinny cow; those that are skinny cows are slender and thin as a rail or thin by feel.

cow; those that are cows are animalistically inclined to do things intelligent or use, by focus you are aware they exist otherwise they don't show up.

buy for less; the area is clean, clear and the better buys are marked or there.

end; the end is the end, you are aware, that this is a repostin of the past events or future moments that exist by the creator. you could end up with a million dollars. think or feel then the creator creates the idea.

end point; the end point is the area, then if you think you know by what is happening.

ending; the end point here is what you consider ended, there is nothing more to this and its real or not there.

end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *