Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, May 30, 2016

doesn't matter life

this is suggestions to create some end result, where you think the end result where you imagine the activity or points.

the game IV; the idea is this imagine the score or write the score then state that the team wins. that is the was to manipulate the game by the subconscious. it doesn't really matter what you state, think or imagine the score to be. sometimes this doesn't work, so the thing is the reverse polarity where you think negative you get negative results unless your lucky.

the trader; the trader will come to get you stuff, think then you know what will occur or happen as you think to trade. see as your aware, you don't seem like shit, think to leave.

the tradesman; the idea is set or work, each setback is a price setback. so be prepared he or she will wear the most expensive stuff.

the trading; the person will wear what is tradable or have what is tradable nearby, if trading is to be done they will announce themselves.

the end: in im en

threats; threats don't happen think then do what you want. however I don't seem to tell her what to do. so that is the end to this.

kick out; to kick someone out think to tell them something, that seems good and say things that get them evicted or exiled from the area.

stopping point; think then you know what you think to work with or feel, what you know is sometimes by what occurs to you or others by feel.

in em ad-hoc; the idea is just like a succoring then a punch, that exists with what is there.

ad-hoc; think then you know what is the point by what you feel is right.

think; think to calm down as you wait then are area aware.

end

apple gather; gather an apple or fruit in a basket, that causes a basketcase effect where they come that you think should be there.

gathering; the end is the scattering of seeds or idea points of area feel. the point thats the beginning is the event, that you think is the idea you describe.

end; are we on: the idea is the end point where you aren't there, you are somewhere else by the feel.

feel; whatever the feel I don't feel like or look like a big guy, so0 I don't eat as I don't want to eat. this is like eaten crackers sandblasting the insides. so they no longer feel or cause the urge to work as you eat. so if activity I think as its converted to muscle, the ideal is the stomach converts loose flab to packed muscle. this is the near last of the ideal I had so enjoy. after this, there are just ideal.

break; this is a br abbreviated normally, but it means such stress that you could break your mind if you don't rest.

smart; you are smart not stupid, think smart then you know as you are smart. so my body will not rebel against me not wanting to eat. water works to sooth the hunger. if you control your soul you don't need to control your name.

smartness; the idea is ideal for points of life are points that exist by feel. think then you know what is there with what is wanted.

end file
en fi en of a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *