Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, April 16, 2016

the basis of idea

The basis of idea, here is some useful orgonne. Thought trained or used by focus, as you think by the feel to know by what is there. Think the ideal then think it will occur then the ideal will happen, this is set by the creator or energy conscious points that is awareness.

thought; so if thinking to the use then, the point is set by awareness to the act that is done. This is ended by "Oh I don't mind" or "I don't seem to mind this". This set the basis of 3 acts:

act 1

no flaw uploads; the service is available. so there is no flaw with downloads or uploads. you know whom the uploader is usually by feel. stop with the reoccurring problems.

energy; the energy of the moment is what counts, think then you are aware as things work themselves out. you know the ideal that works with you.

Done point; Don't addict, think or feel not to do so by crack or cocaine. Done is done.

Unbipolar my disorder think time works things out, use by ideal is some effect by area use. So yes we agree what is what.

So think if an "0 greater than -1 an if then zero as if zero is zero, zero creates zero an so that works out with zero lesser than zero this is zero as a result" an then dead for the walking dead. They don't effect me for i think insects are not with me or the things they do, as I think to them walking so i think I want by will with ideal. Then they do or die off.

Hire fet; Whatever hapless thing happens at the end she or he won't get fired unless she or he wants to get fired. So whatever he or she can always get a new job.

Block thievery; any time theft might occur its diverted. Given the point is what you think. Use is up to yourself to work with the point you think.

The end.

act 2

Em um; whatever associated is not done otherwise allowed so things work out. That came from ala LaDonna with a pound or less. So things worked out in the end.

Chain reaction; I am still enough weight even if underweight. Think thin thoughts, use thin activity as example.

Non Stolen; However you think this isn't stolen. As though what was there is removed that shouldn't be there, unless you just happen to want it there.

Fixed en; This is repaired yes so this works. The person accepts by feel, by what is done. That is what is done with I ie p.

The end

act 3

Thinking to ping; You have not to do that unless necessary. Think thin thoughts or focus to create. Think to provide as you can or not provide what isn't necessary.

Fine; Things get done and when they're needed to be done.

Associate; Things work out between people, this is usually as you notice people are working with each other with no irregard.

Seen manifest; Seek to manifest with feel and focused thought, as you imagine, it will be attracted into reality. If you are meditating. Remember to focus by feel. Then you improve results.

Disbursed; This is where things are disbursed. Enjoy this day.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *