Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

log entries of a superhero

These are log entries for today, with the ideal of sophisticated or allowing is there through this, as this is allowance by the point or allowance by the act. I think this is allowing or creating by what you have, that works with computers or other things. So this is what you think that is the lesson to the point that is there. Seeya around, ciou for now.

enchantment; This is what you do to create an enchanted item. The material grade improves the more magical it is. As though for a spell you focus as you think then create by feel. So if you focus as you can use thought or spoken thinking, that you speak or think then create if you focus enough then nearly anything can occur as though em in me. Sorta like you think an object can form a fireball and the material allows, then that is all you need to create a fireball. Then that is all you need to do for now. So think what you want then the right ideal comes to you, as you think then focus to create as you will or others create as they will do things.

Oliver and me is singing: 1,2,3 you gonna run back to me or not run back, I'm the best person that they never gotta keep. Lol

Easy exercise; I just have to work with speeding up my heart to increase diaphramic action, that allows oxygen to pump through the blood so it acts as exercise. Just thinking it faster works to do that. So I can't do it too long, though maybe an hour or yes I don't have to physically exercise.

energizing; using a orgonnic charging plate: food charges or drink charges as you place the food on a plate or use a cup or glass with a drink in it that you place on the charging plate for 2 minutes or more then the energy is energized to create what you want. better drink that's clearer with less chemicals or better food an that's the same.

Automobile strike; Think to work with the ideal situations to create with ideal points of view. That's the way I did it. Then if you think to use the chaos from the area or car enegine activity you can create nearly anything. This use is where you direct your result or energy that you focus with a thought to a target, as that takes the use of a fire or lights. That you think of when you need to hit someone or work with someone, as you think to use some point or not. As you think the use then you can create the use, that is basically it. When you think to generate the force by focus, don't think to generate it by swinging blows or ideal force. Instead of a hit you can rub your hair or something. This can be useful or you can not hit. What you need is not always done so alter yourself as you need be. Whatever you do with that this is a part of my past, I remembered by feel as the point is what I think.

havok; Use ideal points then think to create the point that you imagine. So thinking to test this think to focus the energy to the air, that focuses the energy light to the person that you target. I just focus the intensity with energy sent to the source a bit then, focusing to create what I want as I imagine or feel the result. As though the result connected to the person. If you wanted to know someone out, think to hit the person out with your energy by focusing intensity. Then you think to create as you want to work as this is a working. I figured out to only use the focus, as you want to strike someone or as you think. A blow is verbal or activity use you will feel intent or intense is us. Unless you don't want to use this then your fine. Don't feel intense if you don't want to hit or create with this.

free; you are free to do what you wish when you think to do things, as you intuitively want by feel.

bug removal; a parasite can get on you but they don't stay on you so that did nothing.

slim; you can always remain slender as you hold in the gut as though a slim gut were on use.

an solar sield; the removal of a magnetic strip is not cause to create weight on the body. So its safe to eat normal as you think its normal, so you know that your aware by feel as in not to do your weight goes down think of the ideal to use.

energy wave; There is a disruption then by energy waves forerun by radio waves. Then in focus they are there sometimes by gravity waves, using focused radio waves or as images you can see. This is a point I saw as a point to work with collisions, to solve the collisive ideal then I found the collisions not occuring so I think we're safe. This was a point I thought was awareness or area aware by activity, so I think this means radio waves' gravity waves are the cause. The internet restores itself by what is there.

the end

concord; Just as though I last ate on a concord or ate a welshes grape. This combined with aloe vera is the ultimate ideal cure. This is important as I was aware that I could use or devise a way to work with others or use things by myself. This is the ideal point that I had in mind when I wrote this. So farewell by now just as you can think ciou, I am gone in the area doing activity.

thinking; I was somewhere that I thought exists, but existed is the point that I thought was there. then I wake up with a twirl of the finger then I heard a bell and I was awake from the dream.

I think the dream symbols are crashes or working with a system that exists, otherwise toys that exist results. See then I know that the system if not agreed upon will create crashes sometimes for real. So I think the ideal is identity or the identificaton of whom owns what, so I am assured I own things that I need to own. As though getting along and working is 1 with the ideal or activity, otherwise 2 with the point. There are focusing points that I use or do things, but I know for sure I am well aware of what is there. So I think the dream means if I agree with the system as a choice, I will get along with others not minding me.

For the toys or objects I use; Thinking to see or play with toys or ideal in your dream symbolize childhood, domestic joy and harmony. You may be searching for the comfort and security of home. It also represents playful attitudes and your childish ways. Alternatively as you see this, the dream may be a metaphor that you are "toying" with somebody's feelings, especially if you are playing together with someone in the dream. Perhaps you are leading someone on.

Thought to dream that you are giving away toys denote that you are being acknowledged for your good deeds.

Seeing now or use to see or play with broken toys in your dream suggest that you are trying to make the best out of a negative situation. If you or someone breaks a toy, then it indicates a lack of joy, harmony, or security in your life. You are no longer deriving as much joy from some aspect of your life as you used to. Consider the type of toy and its significance to you.

This dream sometimes leaves me in tears at the end, as I have to say Ciou to the point then I know what I do for life.

Some crying

Sight to dream that you are crying signifies a release of negative emotions that is more likely caused by some waking situation rather than the events of the dream itself. Your dream is a way to regain some emotional balance and to safely let out your fears and frustrations. In your daily lives, you tend to ignore, deny, or repress your feelings. But in your dream state, your defense mechanisms are no longer on guard and thus allow for the release of those feelings that you have repressed during the day.

Sight to see someone else crying in your dream, may be a projection of your own feelings onto someone else. If you do not cry in your waking life, then seeing someone else cry may be a little easier to deal with then seeing yourself cry.

Thinking to wake up crying represents some suppressed hurt or previous trauma that is coming up to the surface. You can no longer suppress these emotions. They need to be dealt with head on.

Thinking to dream that no one hears or responds to your cries represents your helplessness, difficulties and frustrations in trying to communicate with others. You feel that your words are falling on deaf ears. Perhaps your dream is telling you to be more vocal and work harder to get your point across.

Tears

So to dream that you are in tears signify that you are undergoing a period of healing in your life. The tears symbolize compassion, emotional healing and spiritual cleansing. Alternatively, tears indicate pain.

Seen to dream that someone is in tears indicate that you need to rethink your actions and how your behavior may be affecting those around you.

Trying to see a teardrop in your dream represents some previous wisdom that you have learned or recalled.  Seeing rain on a window glass is similar to tears or crying from a sky view.So this is someone else crying. So I think I am aware that by the activity and actions the negative release is what you think as you do an activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *