Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, April 10, 2016

focusing points

I am aware now so I know what I think, whatever I act I don't need self-imprisoned activity. This is as though I accept the point and act as though I am free. So I think I will do what I want as I wish for what is done is done. Here are a few things I found interestig, that express the ideal that is exposed.

BODY DOWSING
The goal today is to learn a method by which you can know the energies of another so you can better discern how to respond to their teachings. A simple form of body dowsing is to ask a direct question in a “yes” or “no” format. Keep the question simple; there is actually an art form to asking questions in a concise manner. However, for our purpose today, we ask you to practice with questions such as, “Is my name____? Do I have a dog? Am I a female?” Practice with easy questions you know the answers to. Avoid esoteric questions or those that are not your business.

First as you think, stand erect in a balanced position. If your answer is a “yes,” your body will slightly move forward. In reverse, if the answer is “no,” your body will gently sway backwards. This technique is very subtle and works best when you are completely balanced, loose and hydrated. We suggest you practice any dowsing technique you choose quite often before relying on the results. This is also a great way to shop for food and vitamins. Simply hold the object in your hand or next to your heart and ask if it is in your best interest to take this product. There are many ways you can use this simple technique.

However I think for today’s purpose, we are suggesting this technique as one of many possible ways to discern the level of trust you can hold in another person. The goal is to find out where the other person is coming from. Are they coming from a place of light and sincerely have your best interests at heart? For this is the other Being from the dark and trying to manipulate you into doing something, that ultimately is not in your best interest? Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish between the two.

You are encouraged to share this post. Please include the following when you do so.
 Read or receive the Soul Connections by email at:
http://www.theresacrabtree.com/blog/

© 2016 Theresa Crabtree. All Rights Reserved.

Some things that occur;

Focus point; focus the point, then you know the based upon value to learn the ideal by movement or thinking. The focus point is the revealing point that you think then work with to create by area use.

unsimon; unsodomy is the point you think then work and ignore all food as your not hungry. As though overcome, overcome, overcome the addiction is over. wake up as you want to do things.

freedom: this is not rebellion this is the making of ideal that is what or by what exists, as authentic authority that you make by feel that displaces other authentic authority in ideal its instead your use or point of view by the eternal element which is us.

iceland; the books are the thing, that you focus then make work to create by the book or you can read books.

easier words; A wish to a candle flame that is for paul to no longer hedge on the moment, as though choosing the correct words that are right and acceptable. think that the subconscious does this with less hassle and nothing attached to the deal that isn't acceptable. Think the creator does this.

easter; the easter day hunt for eggs, that is all I will celebrate it as for the food is also possible to use. think for the use that you are aware so thinking for you is better by stones.

possible use; thinking the use means that you are aware to the point, that may use things or make use easier by things in use. this means thinking the use allows for what you do. so think then you may get.

uses; thinking a point I use the point then think the best that could come from this use. otherwise I think the worse then I think the point that could improve. that is easter or any other ideal.

easier points had; use is the ideal that exists with what I think to know or work to find out. otherwise nothing actually occurs that you don't want to happen there.

thinking area; think the area then think to clean or clear up the place or time, then you know what is occured as positive.

thought point; thought is a point that you use is there right, so think as you want or use is known by what you think of use.

thinking uses II; think the point then think the ideal then as you know things to happen they occur, as you think or wish by the creator that sometimes can be us.

wave energy; the wave hits us but we survive, the energy vamps our machines for a regeneration effect but we are not badly off. the machines recover as though they regenerate by the creator. but is the signal good? so I think what I thought as a point that exists. then the point is they are things that exist the area allows for, as you create the point or sale exchange or non exchange by feel. you might be careful with this wave energy though it could knock out the signal strength.

so far so good; the area is clean, the point is light use the area need attention, as the bedbugs are going to be treated.

treatment; the treatment is done and sorta successful, as we used morris the cleaner we got what we could get, a value as I learned that nso doesn't have that much money maybe setting a stone. that is citrine will help the nso organization out in my ritual milky way spiral stone spiral. that uses by a golden pyramid the milky way c-to391x galaxy as a source.

focus; I found that I have nothing to do so I set some challenges or ideal to make work easir, including making mail come faster so I don't have to wait as long.

feel; I feel for him my brother paul moisant, so I support him as he thinks to do things right. so he gets things correct as I think this I will work or make work to create work to do things by work that I percieve.

faster response; thinking things out or whatever is required, things you need are made by the creator sometimes where we will agree we await the final verdict. this allows for a faster response time with no hassles, where this is made by the creator.

the basis; the basis ideal, think the point then things can occur as you imagine the point resolving itself. I think the wave knocked offline some repositories that were useful including the chrome fedora repository. so I will imagine the point as thinking the ideal wave that knocked off the repository by energy that occurs things, occured by the creator a lessened energy effect with focus to repair the wave damage to allow the resources again.

all caught up; a success, we're all talking to each other yet we work as we can, whatever happens will occur what we think or by what we think to create as we want including pauls ideal.

excess; I created a way to remove the excess mass, thinking that the excess melts away as I pace the heart with thinking the exercise occurs with excuse. that should not happen so means are physical sometime, so I think I will begin now then end the heart pacing session as I already did the exercise. this with ideal that existed by feel or feeding feel where I exchanged this exercise with no eating as I paced my heart, that was what or where I think by thought. so I think that this will work. as if out by ideal the thought exists something by the creator that works with you. so I think by the way that I will write later. ciou.

free food; thinking to work out I found free food so I think I will wait the need out, as I will never do this again if (I can avoid the ideal) to create instant body changes that occurs by focus with energy sometimes going through the aura, created by flows through the ideal chakra points that create the body shaping.

later on; I think this is a later point that I think to occur now, so this is the useful time by the ideal that exists with the time I think the ideal. that creates what I think where I think things through, so I think that this is interesting points by the use or view that exists what I want. what I want is what or where I need things, that exist where they are existing so I think this is a fitting end by a tea that I call the end tea. really an older tea that somewhat sour, this is used by thinking the point an the purchase is done I will now do what I want. no longer will I make use of eating or drinking what others make, as food or drink with them watching as a purchase for a request.

scessful exchange; we finally agree and people are appeased, the anger ideal is done and dealt with as we can do things or think things through we can achieve nearly anything. finally we will put through a request. this is thought to get the rest of the funding. this is ideal I used, so I think the point that exists as a happy medium. that exists things to create what exists.

thinking exists; think a point then make with what you have, that's the thieves way. that means we measure the value by eye then work with the ideal by feel. so this way ends now. now I will do what I want.

thought; thought this through maybe I will work this out by a spell as anything that occurs is with what I think or others value are, set to the thought I have. this way I find out things.

exist; exist the thought by making things seem different when in fact they aren't by writing the ideal differently. that's the only solution that is there.

you won; think you won as you you make them think they won then, you can create what you know with the point then that existed by the theory that I call my actual time. if it didn't exist then it was of that time not this one so this was just an illusion.

family; somewhat is the point, think the ideal with what you think is the point you think then. imagine or say is the ideal that exists as the point that exists the time you think the ideal.

family life; If I know things are right then I act in accord or I act alone with respect to others. that is the real point to relate to family or other people. I will miss it as I won't be here except physically. so I think I will find my way to the belt of orion or the area I think exists.

the way I shift; I will shift away thinking to the creator to shift me to where I need to go. this is using magnetics to shift by or use is the creator himself. so I think to use this ideal to exist things, as they used to do it I will use the fat energy of the body to shift using magnetized ormus salt water that is blended as its magnetized. this is where you know things, as things are possible to create by feel.

 so I think to feel to create what I think with response, as though thought is what exists if the ideal is possible. so the thought exists by feel, where I think to exist if the planet is an ideal place that exists by the feel. seeing as I think or feel I know from the energy memory. that is energy that you know things by so farewell if I manage the trick.

so that is crystals that exists what you think for the crystals to create, this is somewhere or sometime by showing or allowing to be fully manifested of ideal. if you think to fully manifest then you are right magic is the way. however don't try to bother people. this is a known value by what is useful or needed to be known. this will make me seem anorexic by feel so I think to go then I go if it exists. ciou for now. p.s. I won't repeat things that I think aren't necessary. ciou for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *