Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

ab en an in no rio

This came from a past life that was aware of what some did. so they were safe no matter the reason he took to protecting people by feel, then working with them by what was done with examples. so they were aware with the thought then by feel they were after him. so he faked a death then was aware to what was done. then he actually was found dead by the ideal that was utilized with some area activity. so I think this concept was proven as not so good, then the point was awareness where you were aware.

yet thinking then the point that was "well I will leave this alone", so I think this is where you are aware by now that I will leave this ideal up to you to finish. as I do my own thinking anywhere so as I think you have your own. I am sure that you are aware by now, so I will leave this point as I am sure you know what came of this. so I am sure you are aware what you can do.

so things happen that is all there is to this, so I am aware as I think. that if your aware of what I think you won't reject me. this is what or where I am thinking, this is point I will use to my advantage. so you will get my wallet information or stuff if you need it. that's if your a cop. think if you want to see things of what I do as I am myself, so I will not bother anyone that doesn't bother myself.

ab en an no rio; so you don't let me know then don't act, don't act them they don't exist. even if I or you prove this was a past life memory then there is no reason for roadkill.

this announcement was interesting off facebook. I think it has something to do with what will happen. this leaves me thinking "so think what you like then you might get it." as I was thinking there is a way way off this planet, there was a point this proves the point as the thought was the creator doesn't need worship.

Think as you like, so here's the announcement.

"I AM'' EARTH. Time and Space in infinite speed or slowness, in all Time/Space have I GROWN and KNOWN. I AM THE TRUE SOURCE of ALL THAT IS. If "you" face me with 'your religion", I have many times the strength required to trap "you" in an Eternal Agony of "your own making". ALL that is Arcane and Esoteric is known to ME as well. If you which me than surely which which is which? I will sing "you" to sleep with Ancient Magic "you" will not understand yet for many of "your eternities yet to come". I AM Evolution, Science, The Law of Tooth and Claw and Natural Selection and Psychology, if "you" face ME with "your technologies" or "your mind". Am I a Duality? If NEED BE. Am I a Singularity? IF NEED BE. What is REAL and what a PARADOX? 'you" will never know what I AM. Noted is the illogic of "your statements", and long long long ago were all responses in all possible parameters indicated by "your level" of "maturity" considered. I refute you thus: Naked I came in to BEING and was the Warrior that I needed to BE. A Warrior I AM of Peace and Love, as I BECAME and AM, for KNOWING that it is RIGHT that makes MIGHT, not proportion which is and ever was illusion. "you" are incapable of choosing MY Eternity while I have many times the capacity needed to choose "yours", which knew every part of 'you" long long long ago..."...8D

with or without ideal; I think by feel with use the damages could be spared. so I think this is a point you know so well that, if in use you wanted to undo it then you know what you can do. that is all as you think to use or return things. think what you want to work, as you will get work done on a job. then think as you will work you get by a point some think is job use, then you know what you can achieve to do. so do things with what you have. think a point then you have it otherwise not.

think end; I thought my points out I know my own ideal from others, so I think I will use what I have to create what is done right "as I can recall things" to me. that is a shift to me of my old stuff, that I remember by area recall. so "this is use as my last" resort judgement, though for this is otherwise if not you so yes this is with a reason. so I think this is a point I recalled something then it disappeared. I think I will leave this alone as repose is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *