Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

the thirteen signs revisited

The 13 signs

There are 13 signs of the zodiac. I think what happened was we originally had 13 signs then removed one due to the romans. So we were trained with the romans 12 where the other sig we were born with, this is our natural intuitive self so we act one way then another under stress. I think then we knew or could work with others. This is with both signs actually. So really my mask is instinctively trained capricorn self that comes out with stress, where my natural self is able to relax by sagittarius means.

The 13 zodiac concept is interesting, but suffers from the flagging collective belief of what people consider Truth. So few these days actually know, much less believe, in the 13 sign zodiac. As such, the 12 sign zodiac has become more substantial, more 'True' and thus more accurate.  Millennia ago, that would not be the case.

However that's exactly the point or case that exists today. This is so well done by now. So well whatver when were not thinking about how were acting we act the natural sign that we actually were born under. I think this is where we are using one set of beliefs with another, that is us when we aren't looking or under pressure. So think to create with water that is the secret to the water.

We're only schitzophrenic if were not getting the minerals including zinc or magnesium that exist no longer in the soil. So this is an interesting fact, that describes the basic few facts for what we do. If we do things and when we do things for getting the effect we thought. We can create what we thought if we think to use physical actions, that we mind to control or guide things over some matter.

So if you think your aware then I am the flame for then you can focus on the intensity of the moment, then you are aware as you direct the focus to create by the feel. That to do sometimes is there to create, as you think by actions as though a flame were there when you thought to see the flame. The more you do or focus on the flame the brighter or taller it is. That is the secret of the flame, that you think then your thoughts direct by focus the flames activity.

So think of what you want or feel to the point that their ideal is there, then you know by hearing it with what you consider that is a point you know. So then if you think then the air responds by becoming a transmutable channel by focus or medium, that you can create with thinking that is breathing or focusing then the vibration of air creates.

What you think sometimes by vibration or the area, you can see or think to use that is where or what you think then you can consider this done. Otherwise you can think to create with air as though a push in the right direction. That is the secret of the air. If you can think for yourself you can have thought for another person or use for their work.

For earth mastery. We have control over our bodies by what we do. Just think then focus your thoughts as you think them or state the ideal to control the body, then as you think or do things that we think the body could do. That is what or how we work meditation or ideal to create or control with what we have. As we think about the ideal, thats when we form the ideal. When we act or think to use the ideal that's when we control or create with some point. So we work with what we have, as that is though we are at work we are with what we bring.

Written by Ben, caz, spelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *