Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Fenerio

 This is meant as a living game scenario using orgone machine energy, that is based off language. This is easily avoidable by thinking the point, then if use is there your ability is what you consider to create the point as use the term or think to the machine on for turning on the script or off to turn off the script by net use. So this is a cool ideal an use: You can set the onn or off phrase as you would like.

 If you use a description for this script that defines our reality, you can create what you think if you are aware to the point where yea buying or selling or nay no buy or sell here by your use. The actual off is please so the system can reset resets the script so it didn't occur.

A definition is this:
incievabl; think other ideal or not use.

 This is how this script runs, it uses our energy, the solar energy then the ideal you present then the script creates without you using your ideal. Then if you set the sunglasses on your nose then look or think the script off by alpha mode, then its obvious as right in front of your nose as your observing it. The script turns off till reset or closing out a machine program turns it off for real. Then you know the script named virtual reality is no longer active.

Fenerio uses before or after

Alternatively as I see the point is made, if you are refusing to accept the things that be. Then the creator can change the ideal or scene that exists. So things are better than before or you get an apartment cheaper, unless you own or rent a house for less or move out to one that suits you. This is the aspect that exists the point you think then that the creator changes to your need if then in. I think it only becomes after if you acquiesce to the the point. So think then you get better by ideal or the ideal use is done. This is now a set off event, even if unacknowledged.

You can imagine it as you use the shape of the shadow, do not allow things that hurt you though so as you think what you want where you imagine the end result. Think then as you are aware to shift is thought as you think be somewhere then you are as you do things. Just remember this works better if you use ormes. So remember to do things right as things exist to the point. Ciou for now.

If in doubt sing with the best or sing your heart out. I think to use the ideal that best suits the purpose. So I think the best is the ideal activity that solves the problem. If you think to the best possible solution as a choice then you can create the best possible ideal from the choice that you make with other choices as a guide. This is the best point by play that I love with the ideal that is best done, when you think to create with the point you have by now that is what is thought or what you think or do from by use is your own choice. This is your concept so go on to use the point or no longer use the point.

Think or use is the point you decide as ideal. Now your on your own. So my soul is mine and ciou for now, by the use of white gold monatomic powder. So think the purpose, think the use as you say the use the point. See that is made by me or others, with a thought by the means not done n or now all I ask is for you to think all there is to do. That means this will create or work for you, as a point you do is what is recorded.

Think to not do things, so the ideal is buying by concept for buying what is there your choice. This is what you meant by focus, the scenario is over so that is done. So that is what I am doing. In game terms this means you are able or capable to use things by feel. Now to apply it think to use the terms in some game text.

If use is of doubt you can create or work with others by use, this is meant to buy or sell so think to ask what is best as next time. There is no doubt you will live or die as you want to live or die. I own nothing except what I think is owned by me. If you think to owe someone for something then you can create what is then best done by yourself. This is the end of my logfiles so I think this is what I'll do. I will think as I think things to create what is best done somewhere or sometime that others would love me for doing. Think not to use what is there.

So I think that will be my next post now the alpha mode is over. So all I have to do is imagine the point, then that point is there as though how I want it or real. So what I imagine is real unless I don't think it is. So if you cooperate your soul is mine or not, unless you want to keep the soul of the body. Think then your aware to the end point. If you want to love yourself by this, think an inner child exists to create what you think is appropriate or inappropriate. Think or don't think then use normal rules.

Think to create what you then wish then your subconscious fixes or creates what it is. That's how somewhere you think things then you pick up on the thought and then their use is done, as the subconscious fills in the gaps or does what is necessary. So think to be responsible with what you know so you may need to end this quickly, I think from this uses the body energy is usually as stamina with your mind thought by feel. As we think the use direction, this is the point you create or do things by the ideal you think to use. Ciou till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *