Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, December 13, 2015

reacnologing

Interesting reply

Reacknologing or acknologing by the fact being pointed out. We remember by them. Not always is this a point. We are very impressed with the inner work that you and many others are doing. Your efforts are creating ripples of love throughout the universe that are affecting the evolution of all souls.

If you are aware your ability is there by the feel to work by what you do. So I thought one is love so we are aware of the scent. So I think in one sense we are all aware, that we love ourselves then to love others so we all are pure Love and Spirit, yet due to our choice to leave the Source of All, we are now in separation from each other, although it is only temporary.

When we speak of evolution, it is a much different meaning than is generally understood in your scientific community. Evolution simply means to change or progress from one way of being to another. Do you not see yourself evolving when you gain deeper understanding of love and how to implement it in your life?

Many of you compare this evolution to ascension, yet in reality, they are the same. The term “ascension” in its esoteric form was coined by those who understood that each emotion carries a specific frequency. Love and gratitude are two of the highest frequencies while fear and hate are very low frequencies.

When a person exchanges lower frequency emotions with higher frequencies, they in essence are vibrationally rising or ascending from a scent like hell. It is your inner self that is ascending to higher crescendos of the frequency of love.

You have the ability in the twinkling of an eye to create Heaven on Earth if each of you were to choose acts of kindness and love every moment of your life. It is because of your choices based on fear and anger that you remain in the depths of hell.

Begin by going within yourself to make the necessary changes that will create your ascension process, choosing love over fear in every moment of your life. When you do, your life will be filled with joy and abundance. You will have unlocked the door to the Tree of Life, the place where you will receive all knowledge, with the ability to integrate these Truths into your Being.

For some spells to work, I think things through to allow. What is there or occurs by thinking is where they are some spells. Magic then is the activity or an observed thing that becomes seen by the focus point:
Thinking some suggestion or ideal as you state the point.
Thinking some nice thing then allowing what occurs.
Thinking then stating the thought that exists as a thought manifest.

 This I understand is reacognizing. rerecognization of the fact that some things exists things by feel. So animal soul is the soul of the associated animal acting as with your behalf or devising what you think. If you will then you are possibly what I want. The point of some ideal. I think no sabotage possible. We're all just dreams of reality by a god thought or two things you know. I am aware as you are there is a god amongst several gods there. Thats why I am moving out. So thats what you think at the moment see or wait otherwise count to ten thinking he or she won't. So then you won't feel jealousy, think no jealousy then there isn't. If then no he or she can't get to you, then this means oh not right now.

If you think he or she does then they might do so, this is seen so try this think he or she doesn't want things to do with you then he or she can do as he or she wants. So thinking this he or she really dosen't or if incensed then suddenly your calming down. This is cool so the rule is this, the need is felt or thought as some point that turns into the desire by what you think that counts as towards another. See then the need is your thought, sometimes the word symbolizes something else. This also calms down spite or ideal points, this is where you work with coolness that is work by others with ideal. I will allow excuses as a point is there. That's a cool thought that calms by suggestion or ideal pointed out. If this were a fight or a thought that is the event, then this could be expressed in several ways. I think the safest ways are pleasing or telling the truth, this is a point like this:

"this is what you think then you create as you wish". "This I know to be true as you think the point by the fact this is a point you consider."
"Otherwise I think this is the fact that you are aware you know or do as necessary. Om complete using actions, think smart then you are smart."

I don't mind that you think and go as you do. That isn't always true ideal, that exists by the person that also would need the point you think. I think this is useful by seeming a form of manifest this is amazing, that you think then the person can need as well. There's one thing feminist's don't know for some reason. That it's illegal to not pay women the say as men ever since 1963. This is the instant instance with thought so I am nice so I think thinking with energy is enough. I am nice so I am leaving now, ciou till later or I am gone. I know if you think things then he or she will or won't get them if you don't want them to happen. So that is think the point then state or think the intent. I will contact you later or I am not ever there.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/i55qkzkkd1t4b/Music

I am indeed reacknologing things as I think to use them for now or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *