Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, December 4, 2015

End point

 "Thinking the use their way was right I went out then went to some spot then waited. As I then thought by now the point to work with someone came as I was waiting. I think then I went so far then stopped. Then I felt pain as I looked down I saw I was wounded then stabbed to death. Furthermore by now, I think it is done. Then I fell over dead only to be found by archaeologists as I was way more alert I looked alert as though alive. From their they detailed what I ate then wen on treating me like normal." Now thats the endpoint, thoughts from a dead or sacrificed child of the inca.

"There is a point there I then think, so there I think to do. Then if you can create as you wish you are aware. This is who you are by art or where you think or create by the area you know is there. As though thought if use is a different area or person, I think if necessary you can create what you wish." Caya

"Then if the point is true you can create what you wish to work with, what you do then by desire that is the darker need or need that is the lighter need is your own deed. I think so I believe you know what is going to come." Sacaya thought at people

"They are there or aware of me if near so I will go about doing my business with ideal you know why I put that there." Sacaya created by activity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *