Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Some short stuff

infini gate; ka si summons a gate by thought with infini as fire, earth, water, ice or air, spirit, plasma or ka sa infini as some element that interacts to create what you think, as a gate to places that draws you forth or creates your form where you think to form that creates as you wish. This uses sha otherwise ka or spirit to manipulate the gate to exist then you to leave by things represented by things in use or play for now. This is then a use for the moment you usually give or get in return. So don't be worried over the response to the gateway that is activity. Whatever you do you consider what went in to make the event.

In en ed; Think to create or event by no drunken nature. This is where you think the point for focus to think of the event to create as you event the point this is awareness, that modifies the event where you think the change then the change can happen that occurs. Think the point to create with the ideal or things occur for you, as there is no alcohol use with this as necessary as this will happen wherever things do occur as if by when things occur. This is ended as the effect stops then you continue as you want to use things by now or things are at link end by themselves. This is to use aspartame in a moment.

End point: Think the feel or see to create the ideal to work the point so you consider. This creates the point you consider infini feel by a prism, seeing that this is the point or effort you do think to do something else to end with this result. Seeing that is the effort of completion that you think the words they are spoken that you think to use. You think then create with things or what or when is the things you consider. Think the sigil to create by words you think to use or imagine the end result. Think the end result as you think the ideal event in the air. Think otherwise to see or cancel out the sigil effects of this and then death or thought can dissipate the point if you don't need the result by some end result being done.

This is the end result. This changes the infini type, thought to work with different memories. They are the plasma children that exist the end result with how things form. They are born from the solar flare that creates them with ideal or not in an unknown advent by feel or use is your own. This can cause no plasma children that are around. Think to end this effect is to think the result then draw the rune or sigil crooked or misformed. I think to end things you don't end things as things end themselves an just en themselves. People are aware that people exist, so I think that I will go free with this.

So if you use alpha mode an then things are an end or continue by hypnotism that skip the ideal point conscious blocks out so you don't have to do the end. This is the end point with or without as an en as your aware an the end is done. All possible because by faith your somewhere else or filth is gone. This means you see what is non corruption by no result is there a love effect. This is a point no end happens unless you want one. Ah so if a love ideal, I think if you think of him or her then think the end then the effect is non obsession or non affair is use not or aware.

If in a fight think to create distraction or what you consider interest then if possible don't fear it don't bother to attack as you walk away. Thus is a fight end. Think to say or work with the end as an end result then the end or activity may proceed what occurs. Otherwise seem assertive or talk with a normal tone of voice as you say yes or no this is what I meant. Yes I think this works for me. So the next time I get somewhere I willl think to go someplace then my area or where I think is subconscious manipulated to create what I the am aware exists peace for now. This I then think is a perfect time to stop, oon as a stopping point I will ciou for now.  This is like touch upon the ideal or person then they calm down.

Ever spent time with someone who on the surface seem as nice as pie but when with them you feel awful and struggle to form a sentence? This is a caused by your Empathic antenna sensing that all is not what it seems. You are detecting that what this person is showing is a fake persona created to hide something from others. When an Empath comes across fake people it is common for them to shut down as a form of protection. This can be seen as stumbling over words or one’s memory and thought process being affected. Anyone who is not emanating by truthful vibes will put an Empath on high alert.

I bet I can get along with nearly anyone, so I think so I suspect that nothing is wrong so I think this thing is done, thinking this thing is complete causes me to stop then do something else. I believe I was wronged in the past so I thought to work with others this time of the now or future, thinking this I do right. So I will say my ciou, ciou till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *