Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, November 22, 2015

meditation uses

Meditation uses alpha to the point. I think to get to alpha is use as your waking up or sitting up straight then you leave alpha by laying back, then you can use the count of 5 to setup by the count with 5 to setup a trigger by thinking the count of 5. When you breath out the air on stating the number then breathing in as you start to state another. This is to wake up from the state, so state I will wake up refreshed and remembering what I did. Then continue back from 5 to wake up, otherwise even if you scratch or hear a noise your still in alpha unless you think you wake up.

I think of now then use the ideal your grateful for sometime in the past or otherwise sometime one or 2 years ago for happiness. use of alpha meditation is good to seen view or a giant screen that you think of a problem or situation, see the problem shown on screen then move the screen 15 degrees to the left then imagine the the change then occur as shown on the screen then move the screen to the left 15 degrees. this clearifies situations or ideal. you can also think or state things to occur thinking they will unless not possible. the more you attempt this the more you can get results.

Otherwise seem to be in a car then feeling things the car or area has then imagine what you want then that may occur. compassion then is to imagine a white light extend from your heart through your body to shine from the body to shine to the area to make yourself aware then compassionate of what you see. you can use intuition, think of the problem or situation then let it clear up as you imagine a solution or let your mind wander. call it insight by feel, intuition by the use, intelligence with activity or whatever the point is. this is useful as the solution comes to me.

So in use is "no I am done" or think things to work. think of the ideal then let your mind wander then you are with a solution. think "I am do" for I think I am aware so I do to resolve situations, then you can create things as you wish. so just remember listening to mood enhancers or usually doing activity as you listen to music this helps as well. so I think to lose weight by meditation is use by the point to get into alpha state as you eat less if you think you do, then think your exercising as you are imagining the exercise for 30 minutes where your doing normal things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *