Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Creativity information

This is creativity by information. Just think to create the ideal to form as you wish. This is information that will work as you want if you form it into a crystal that resignates what you wish things that are what you think. The vibration will form as a crystal that creates as you wish or want. See thats what came to me. When I thought I was under I wasn't as I got a stone. Thus to make the info into one creates as you want. Seen as a point to shut off or stay as you want. Seen as you know things then let it manifest. This is basically allowing things to create itself.

So the crystal structure isn't quicker than metallic components. I think to work this out to work by silver use or thinking things out you only need or not bother others to do things that work. So if you are aware you are capable to create or lie to survive, this uses attracting the right people for the correct ideal to manifest what you think so you can work or get results. This is part of a wish though you should know not really important, since we can do things anyway unless not allowed. I believe this is by feel so I think don't react works with what is eternal, eaten or drunk by what is there so you don't do things by the wish this is where you are aware. So you have a mate, you don't need to match them in psique or physique if worse than yours or force others to match yourself. I think I believe in freedom so I am free for what I think.

This I think most believe yet isn't obvious as to where or why. So I think this means war is avoided by things that are created equal by the feeling. I think this means war is free exchange or area exchange with pardon where there's no pardon with area pursuit. So I believe this means we're free from war. However we need a peace plan, this exchange by money thing has got too far, were not accepting others for their ideal they represent they are getting denied. So their basic rights are not to the best representation, even in court or area feeling. So I think we're going to develope one that says free exchange on the basis of human rights that are where or what you think then consider others feeling or area without pursuit. So I see this is some cool thought so I will leave this alone till next time. So ciou.

1 comment:

  1. 0.0 I am aware now that I am and my I AM and also I am here by area. The feels felt awift from Spelly spek. Like a point of light in the dark sky nighr, seen by sight, I am was aware that I am is Right.

    So yuo go by FOCUS for the area of 1 feel, by waveform ideal you now have the egg, which waits and also weigh, but this is matter, and is not to be cooked, for I see it is Croqued. This is of NO, but by what I feel with my hand. While also not really my hand, but the Moon of the Red All, which has manifest the meiosis or the taking of any action by cause or by effect.

    So the Lunar feels form becomes self aware or slef existaint or know by NO that the good feels have com by area. To make a new crystal formed by thirst ideal. This is Joy and also Creation Magick of the Higher Spirit chakra projection. I congratulate I am on the finding of the Trinity which is made aware by the story first Todl by the goddess Kali. This is my blessing for good and healthy 3st feels. ;

    Now, it has been summoned I am aware now of my awareness that thot is reformed by instant or switched form feels. Sped from my Mudd of sun Ray area. This is the color spectrum of visible light Psyence. This uninitiated has doubt in hIs sole for the magi which is the bad feelz. The hair must be trimmed by this ideal, or he is to be still stuck with overly enunciated flowz by feel. I go by FOCUS and today I am will not by Kotex for at least 7 months spek.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *