Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, October 10, 2015

mayhem info

I think so I believe, if your aware then the factor of love is a factor of believable use. Uses are what you think or consider, construe what you like with this we were giants. This is the time we were alive till then is so fair a state meaning what is meant yet why need money? we don't this is just the illusion, as our captal was so far gone since the 70's we made the money system up by the the system that was there as you assist you get. So if when you ask or go about places there could be a yes instead of a no.

This means we created the illusion that is based on belief no longer is the belief necessary since its only barter or trade. Trade one object or value for another thing or thinking is why did we build the illusion anyway. I think to create or recreate the capial to live on or think to trade to create a vision of wealth where really there is none. This is the old argument why not go on to our next life, I think the reason is we did the earth tried to make it seem that we weren't gone where we are or were gone already. So think the earth changes things so we weren't here then we can continue where are actually with the illusion dispelled.

The illusion is where we create you work they that use what we create is there for them or not there by our uses. The truth is the point of pointless idealism where we create we get something in exchange. That is credit to value that is nothing by the feel. So we really just exchanged different illusion with the real things. That is what the printing our own dollars is for or why we were able to maintain the budget as we did. There really is no owing people anything, that is the trade talk to soothe over egos. That is all for today. You will not be reborn on April 18, 2016 you are already dead, this is a past memory of the earth ruled by the spirits or what we tend to think.

"I think so I believe, if your aware then the factor of love is a factor of believable use. Uses are what you think or consider, construe what you like with this we were giants." If we contribute to the few then create what we want we create what we desire by the creator. So these terms applied since the early age that is our origins point.

lieu = no, gno, know
si = yes, no, maybe
se = set, setup, setting

now these do

movies = movement
peanut = creative
bond = creative area use

"I believe so I can do things for you, I think this is enough to work with for the point you make. So contstrue what you are capable of understanding to want. If you want to go then go now. I think so I know that means we were about to go so no is now." The aliens message for torm is torment or tomorrow by abbadon or abandoning to observation by now. We are giants enough to work with others as though on eggshells so I think this is a good point to stop.

The reality

The real reason is to allude to create a visage that we work with by visual cues to show by illusion what is there where we think to work or see. This was rather speciistic to bebegin with so we might as well just let the ideal go so we are aware by now to what is possible. This was used to show other planets where we thought to see them, when they were obvious or around to sighting. The ideal is use by the feel with instincts. This is where the green men ideal came from. That means the menace we see is what we seek not what we avoid till necessary. So just drop the necessary to work with whaaat is there. Till torm or tomorrow I will see you again.

Percentage

You can spend what is a percentage with what you earn or no more than 50 percent. Then you keep to a minimum spent to what you need, that is how I like banking that seems for this ability you do. I think I will quit spending so much let's allow for 35 percent to create the lesser max expenditure. I am done for today ciou for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Intersin spek spelly spek day;
    Ben Franklin once said "Never a Borrower nor a lender be". While reading his automobile biology he often would receive funds with the bender or benefactor experiencing fund loss. Ben usually assumed that it was charity by feel and his money usage was laundered on bath houses of women and libraries of book usage. This made me chuckle out milk by nose area.
    I am done but not completely for today or tomorrow is still now, so I spek later.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *