Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, October 2, 2015

interest spells

So just remember some is none thereof for the point is mute with the government. So think lets just be nice is nice. Remember or not "usv ti", "rephrased is reformed, formed or unformed. The cat human uis es able to eat his own food again no longer shipwrecked ui or ei is thought by thinking this is fair. Fun thought is death to a cat or not use this. I am not there as I am clean no clear of charges." Seen is shala by area feel that is allow, this is by the area feel or "I am not there as am i I was there i am never suspected so i am not there or this does not repeat as this just stops by the will the creator works by the feel".

I will make enough is making enough, so I know 450 extra with a job that I make. so just think about that. So shrink me is the shrinking body weight spell, enlarge or maintain me is the keep weight spell, don't keep me is the lessening spell. These spells worl with immaculate me if interest is to preserve. Know me is to allow or make allowance for me. Health me is for bringing health to a person, point me is the simple way of saying point me in the right direction.

Award me or award us for abundance or aware us is for awards or given free money distrobution. the last and greatest is net me as to cause internet working. thats all there is to this. repair me to fix me or repain the problems. the last is not needed as split me is to split something else. Too much is more than enough. Too little is just too little. Bike me or car me is riding places where ride me will do to ride to go. Just enough is enough for me. Well me is just well for me.

I think "shrink me enuchias" where enuchias is shrinking the body shape. "engorgio enuchios" where enuchios enuchias is enlarge the height enlarge the apetite. give me is making a gift or ideal out from things. whippit is creation, dyom is doing or dying from things as your duom or due them so whippit duom is creation. dyom or duom is not to be used if things aren't well. so I think "ciou" is happy ending. think me is thought of another or thinking of me.

These are the spells I remember most from the movie. basis me for basis of fact thats opinion with opinionate me, then thats if you discover me or discover the ideal, illuminate me is to show knowledge or explain things. These are things I think work with remember me or rememberance as a spell. engorgio is enlarge.

Shrinkus is smaller as the counter. these are the spells you could use on a daily basis. the unuseful ones are enhorgio, shrinkus, custom me actually. where custom me is customize or make changes or enhorgio is enlargement. Ciou till tomorrow is thinking a thought of tomorrow by now is a wave. Bow now is a ship effect, so ciou then is farewell.

The last is wait for me. lessen me is lessen the weight. drop weight penenchois is drop the body weight. known me is to watch the example to know, seen me seem me is to see or show yourself as what you want to appear as. seem now is then thought to see. I have known is thinking to see as you are aware. Shrink me enunchias, shift me is apparation. believe me is use with belief by me. view me is to view the activity. crash me is sleep, finally work me is work by me. don't worry me is no longer worry just concern when necessary.

See do me is what I expected but wasn't what I got till I decided to die. So open me is to open things as you want to. Close me is to use the close to me ideal, where silent me or qq is to match your state now. Send me or pay me is to send the point you see just think the body is to send so pay me is to earn your pay. so ciou till tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *