Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

great ideal

I don't unconcern as I don't carry or concern. This is some obvious thing that is there now, so I don't need to worry as this can change weight or height. This is where you think then create what you are capable to create. This is teaching the basis of ideal. Think then speak to work with the ideal. This is is the lesson I learned a few hours ago that is where I work.

Not to give to the point to work or make work by feel so you avoid trouble. This does not use frustration. This uses concept or focus, I think to focus is to create by concept. I don't need my insulator. So think then feel intense as you focus to speak what you think or type what you think to speak. That is a speaking charm for you. Think then you get what you think by animal magnetism.

The great ideal is thought that is there is what can be of use or seem with use greater than what is there normallly. so I think this means greater use is better perving the wealth that exists so this is where you are aware to the point no longer to spend or not to spend by the desire that exists so you can feel more secure.

Some rule for ideal weight loss: don't eat by a edible leaf after exercise.

Otherwise:
This is without not with i think =< I am.

How do I do a zodiacal diagnosis with Biochemical Cell Salts? Locate your zodiac sign on the chart above. Trace your zodiac sign to the corresponding cell salt. You have now found the cell salt you are deficient in. There are multiple uses for other cell salts, please be sure to read all literature provided. @ http://www.secretenergy.com/store#_a_23 .

Some example I thought that is seeming this is indication of a problem.

this is a list property
other than this 200 - 16 lbs thats not always done
thoughts
nulle knee basher
nulle infinite weight gain
nulle infinite golem
en enn su
uou = now off

some cures:
Simple curative: basil, oregano with possible lemon as a geodonic. this is known as some inspersion some say in china.
Dispersion: lemon, basil, oregano that allows you to displace something off you to another.
Enspersion: basil, paprika with possible fruit yet the fruit can shape the body.
Fruit cure: basil, fruit powder considered: apple, lemon, banana or other such as bitter melon, oregano to cast off the dispersion or cinnamon to halt body progress.
Non fruit cure: things with basil or oregano

seen this so ciou for tomorrow. so think to lessen weight then you are a lesser weight, as you work your teeth with baking soda then or use baking soda then go near someone they lose weight out of reactions to you that they see as good. that is all for today my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *