Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, October 8, 2015

frivolous

Today I will go about normal living so I don't get in trouble today, I am going to create a spell that guides to non problematic behaviour. So if I don't want to do things I won't do them seeing I could do many amazing facts or things to do. So I will go do things with what I consider normal. Normal is what you consider by the way. So ciou till your tomorrow by now. This is another life I help seeing I am well so I will leave this with a quote.

"If tomorrow is done. Tomorrow is usually as tomorrow was possible if ideal is without use or not bother by now no attack is possible that occurs. so this is energy by work for you by ideal this is cool. Think then as you are capable of thinking. This is all I want to hear."

chakra research

Think to meditate upon your third eye. This is the point you thought to consider. This is the place just above the place where your eyebrows would meet, on the center of your forehead. Think to meditate the third eye open as the working third eye uses the crown chakra to create by you can feel temperature or heat where there isn't any. While the place is not an actual eye this is your pinneal gland, this is a spiritual energy center which helps you to see things of a spiritual nature. When you think you consider something you can create with indigo or violet color. When you have never done this before, try breathing one breath while focusing gently on your third eye.

Think the third eye open then the third eye is open as this is your pinneal gland. This will open it. So really think to opening the eye will open a hellish gate or a place to create with the third eye using the chakra energy to guide the crown chakra. When your third eye is open, you can focus on it, and see things of a spiritual nature with it, like love. Think to try this if you want to get things done. Try this though if you want to generate results, especially on the hearts of others to see how much love they are expressing in any moment. You can even do it with your eyes open when you get very good to your use. You can have a nice day with this.

Wait a day before shopping at the stores or online. When you focus on your root chakra. You create with the body using the intuition. This is located just forward of your tailbone. The area known as hara. If you drew a perfectly straight line from the center of the top of your head, down, while you were standing, this line would intersect the very center of your root chakra. Thinking will create with this. This chakra is responsible for grounding, and can also help you with manifesting money.

I can think to recommend the creation of money is abundance. So I recommend you take a moment to breathe one breath while focusing on your root chakra. This is really the way to do things. This will clear your root to help you ground, and feel more at peace. If you try this ideal you can create interesting results that you don't always take as results. Try the technique when you feel uncomfortable in your environment till comfortable.

The heart is easy to fix, think the god fixes the heart then he or she will. So thats all I have to say. Ciou for the point today is a good one. You can use your heart to get to hellish behaviour by hellish circumstance, you use the crown chakra to get there then back again. This is in my life. I never did anything. This proves you can enter hell then escape the hell your in. That is all for today. Enjoy yourself my children. Your thin anyway you want to remain or seem thin sometimes with hellish nature.

So where you get over this is to think your thin if you wish to be thin, so you remain slender then your disposition improves by a heavenly feel where the the stars with heaven is the heavens that is space. This proves my theory over heaven that this didn't exist. This was us acting the point out. So I think I will end here the speech. Enjoy yourself by the theory that goes on by chance. I think therefore I am so I am aware you are correct. I am a hellion so I am sure to live where I can. If this is frivilious this is where if I can then I do. So enjoy yourself as you do so. This is all I have to say about this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *