Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

final end

I think this was a mistake to come so I will expressely say it this way, think to use the used vehicle ideal to go with the flow of traffic then don't come back. I think then to use this when I get the chance. So ciou.

I did it I left before the disaster hit so I was counted as away before the deaths started to occur that I saw. yay I will plan ahead as the car only speeds up you are going backward as your going forward. I think this was worth it. I got things to write about.

Due note such as: The creator only causes things sometimes this is counted or does not count as to the controls a person uses as you think to get something the creator causes them to have it. So reincarnation exists by the belief, the person uses his past knowledge thats all it is. If you think the creator unforces you to block as a force then its unblocked either way.

This is like I can sense him but he does not sense me until he thinks to not protect me. Some try to create energy to do this for you thinking I am not an enemy as a precaution. The creator causes you or others to do things. This is what I noticed. However it doesn't always remain true. We are only as powerful as we seem by love or ideal. You name the ideal as I walk away from this. Ciou.

1 comment:

  1. Ideal will be spread by fractionated Serendipity. To un fractionate the creator must cause divide by zero usage while still maintaining fractionated ideal by glue resonance or resin stickiness. This is the thought for the input, while projecting a non 0 zero denomination when ideal is accepted.

    I will try hunh madi hunh padi ohm response by creator ideal usage for the area of effect. The cause is given as a response and this is seen an creationist or Zionist particle creation like the Almighty Kali dripping a dropping of the lactaid ensured or assured amino acid lik.

    This is merely a worm in progress as the reflected planet goddess of protection grows a weariness that is only cured by a projected happy thought to counter benevolence of Roman dictatorship which started issues in B.C. times of fig newton feels.

    I will go to visit Pecos Bill or Johnny B Goode Appleseed to consult on story telling awareness by area. Enjoy your 3st hay. Be kind to those marked by the 3sty, but that was yesterday. Today is fly for polar resonance feels.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *