Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

recoverry or gone

I think with essential oils if for perfume mix with water, if for curative mix with oil so far thats what I figured out except you can create different scents that restore. so think that is to restore or fix abundance this is instant, think as you have to fix the budget you could get things right as though a millionaire. I will get some new stuff though so no worries.

http://www.edenbotanicals.com/carnation-absolute.html
http://www.bulkapothecary.com/product/essential-oils/pure-therapeutic-grade/carrot-seed-essential-oil/ carrot seed essential oil

"see as you are capable or want by now, so what I think is you can think changes to the planet to change things to your liking. cool ideal eh? think your delinked so you don't gain weight where the earth energy is what or where you respond to earthen things. think you don't respond then you won't. this is not for perverted use. this is life by the feel. you are where you think you are." n

http://rocktumbler.com/polished-stones/ needs
abundance crystal x 2
rose quartz

possible
pink quartz
fossil

chi ylang is a golden or green stone considered among abundance or wealth stones the abundance stone, by thought I then think abundance to find abundance to the area or area abundance comes to you. there is other abundance that is all how money is given out by ideal in distrobution. so if you think about the theory or party you can manipulate the bill, this then is what I did as this proves money is only a number. The number is the art you see to use.

I think to leave after to goto some other apartment or home is where, this is more appropriate so your dream is irish. I wonder what really occurs by my brothers win if use is by now I am there for now. This was actually called yang here so ylang is yang, ylin is yin as while in or not in by yang. This was an intentional thing that you were there so you are by intention not there. So I think its from or for freedom. that we gain weight or lose weight as we think then we are. This is where I think things exist or don't exist.

So I might play a game then stop as I have to leave. See tidal wave use is to fix the use so you create with energy or tidal waves create mood swings. So if then the use is a seed for apples or a point so then you think why not plant things, then as you know you see the growth you will know. This I think is important by now you know if to drink carbonated water you can eat more if full, if you think to not eat then you won't so no this goes both ways. No darkness exists where you think there isn't, until its pointless to disagree then you know there is nowhere you can see.

There may be possible creation by the ideal you have, then acted out is what you call empathy except for the path of light or darkness you may think of. This is what or where you are that you are aware. Then you act with honour. This seems that when they draw or imagine a rainbow I see one or allow things to work. Then if they draw things they can create by the painting or drawing. So I wonder what is the point if no use is some ideal. So I think this is where you are aware yet not there, so think then you are appearant where you think to be. Yet don't think to appear where you are no longer are needed. So ciou for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *