Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, September 19, 2015

In Ja Sa

Theory in ja sa
When inside you really can't copy. Inside ourselves is a world, this allows what resides our minds our conscious brain awareness, there exists some uses or ideal as well. So you can rest assured that I am aware. That I know what is there by what I focus to realize. There is so many stories that one can tell what is there by what you sense. Stories that we tell ourselves as to why we can not "do" a wide variety of anything and everything.

Why we can not grow, with use is love, accept by feel, forgive with ideal, change by the point, do what we love and on and on so you know what is there. This is what you think ir consider interesting. So you are not always aware till you think you are. I was able to lose 2 lbs this way. How is my weight fluctuating? Amazing or interesting is not the food I seem to be weighing between 200 to 190 so the creator can fix this.

We are the ultimate spin doctors unto our own selves that will justify anything so your will is energy or ideal by points, so you think so that we don't have to "do" the right things that ultimately will help us. Otherwise not bother, till necessary now think to don;t do things if you think them unnecessary by feel. See I know this scripture the ideal is there, then the point imposes things as the ideal then this exists.

So we remain chained to our own thoughts with thinking thought ourselves and are never free or ultimately never happy. So you you see my point or no longer bother by what you did. So I don't really care this is something you did as I was not only a human being or whatever. 2 seconds from a heart attack that is the last play, allowed to have the hewart attack by the creator. So I think this was from a song that I was hearing, so if I heard this from katt what else is true.

Let us be willing to look in the mirror with naked honesty
and acknowledge what needs to change.

Let us be willing to identify all of the things
that hold us back in these " prisons of the mind " we are in
and in so doing begin to forge the keys to open the doors to our own freedom.

We must participate in our own rescue,
to become free to fully live and love
Control over ourselves and our lives is the
ultimate foundation for self-esteem and
self-esteem is the ultimate foundation
for self-love

When taller you can tend to speak more often. think then you can work. I think changeyourenergy.com gives some good answer.
Your Solar Plexus Chakra is out of balance. This is your third chakra, located below your heart and above your navel.. This Chakra is all about personal power by feel, confidence with love, joy by desire, thought with concept and self worth by activity.

It's also associated with the intestines which by use are all about moving and flowing with life. You can allow things though. Share or work with the planet, then the planet core shares with you or with whom you think. Word of mouth is not always to do especially the ideal you have from it if dangerous or not in the word of advice by now. So if you think to work things off then they are lowered in energy state. That is about it.

chakra balancer; Think to balance Chakra then the creator balances the chakra: This can seem any chakra point.
Solar plexus:
Sight- Focus on the color yellow.
Sound- Chant the sound "Rahm"
Smell- Use the essential oil peppermint
Crystals- Place Citrine over the Chakra, put in your pocket or wear it as jewelry
Affirmation- Close your eyes and repeat this out loud 3 times daily, " I am strong,l happy and joyful. I flow freely with life". Visualize and feel it.

But to seem nice, try to be somewhat active every day for they that do things create with their ideal. For you could use your time wisely to create with your ideal. I think with the point to work or do they are aware. Oh yea I think to work so try to keep active, use by activity is during the day and some sleep at night. With limited naps, by feel if any during the day. With you I think these are the ways of an old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *