Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

balance

There is no age. so don't dig yourself deeper in the hole more everyday. i give none at all to your point you think. i think this works by what you consider so your aware by now. ciou.

balance is what the writer of that note thought to write so here is the point.

Balance is required to ensure the best possible experience in our lives. Do you sometimes wonder whether your life is in balance? It is easy to know if you are leading a balanced life. If you do, then:

– you enjoy every moment and every second of your life,
– you can cope with any difficulties that arise,
– you can be happy without any specific reason,
– you can be yourself and love the person you are completely.

Does balanced living mean that your life will be full of only positive people and events that will bring you happiness every moment? NOT AT ALL!

When the rivers of difficulty come rushing through, you are able to stand strong with conviction and withstand the forces that are against you. You allow those experiences to flow past you without succumbing to the waves that shake your foundation. You realize all those waves are merely a test of your will and your strength. You will stand tall when the rivers calm and the waters flow gently, again.

Balanced living is when you can always offset any negative events in your life with positive ones. It is also when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Balanced living is when you are happy working and playing, equally.

It may take some work but, once you recognize and learn the patterns of the rushing water, you will discover the simple ways to balance yourself until the flow slows down again. As a result? You will feel empowered. You will be inspired and energized. Your life will be full of amazing adventures and events, that will make each and every day memorable.

*its all about balance*

cure for cold or cure: where a cure for the cold is needed, any seed including flaxx seed that is you create a cure using celery seed, oregano, turmeric with substitute sugar as possible use is substitute sugar. yet you can use stevia, grape juice with turmeric that is a quicker cure with any seed. so to send the cure or oraflu is you think the item feels what you think then does as you think seeing this is self-thought. I think this is a cure. use is cinnamon with basil added to almost anything.

free loans; loans are free some you need to pay if you want to seeing this is with no need to pay back by abundance with free distrobution by a budget. can't bullemic so seeya around. this is off the basis that is allowed.

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting ideal. Balance if negative or positive has lost balance and this therefore does not allow interest accrued or balance made by area ideal, and thusly this appears appoint.

    Meant for accruing interest in telepathic G mode motiff or red infested with the site check out checkings occurred by the Occult usage feels.

    I try to keep polarized or polarizing persons in the third eye manifest to the left and to the other left or right. When negative ion personas are balanced with positive or cat-ion personas or persons or person then it is the water bearer of two buckets balanced form both sides and rope walking ideal belief spirit is moving not forward or backward; or poet writes I am back a way toward and also forwarded the poured water bucket ideal. This is true if by feel or non feeled a peeled non sugar saturated water cup or chopped parsley rubbed with vinegar ideal and sweet n low point.

    This is all that I have to say about this and possibly also that, odd feels spek.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *