Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

alter diet

The Chimp or 45 minute 2 hour Diet

This is self-thought, use is to eat whatever you want. Thinking in smaller quantities but not too small, except if your extremely obese and consider small to be large or medium weight, where the point will actually have to be small in this case. Except at breakfast time, where it can be any actual portion size, except large. And, there is a necessity, think to exercise during the day or night, drinking warm water, before meals and right after meals. Why warm water? It breaks down oil and fat easily, where cold water doesn't. But, cold water can cause appetite suppression. So, Everytime you pee, drink 2 glasses of cold water after. When feeling the urge to snack, or eat unnecessary food, drink 2 glasses of cold water, instead. As, the key to losing weight, is breaking down the fat and oils, in a food. And, suppressing your need to eat.
"
There are two types of exercise, there in this as a point which are the lifting weights style and the aerobic style. Its good to lift weights, think at least once per every 2 or 3 days. Whatever you can lift, where 5 kilos or 5 lbs are a good start weight. Aerobics consist of walking where your doing repetative motion, thinking is no longer forbidden and among other things with the body. Doing so is healthy so thinking I knew this I bet at least to the feel or creativity that is 4 times per week sometimes to everyday, some think for 20 to 40 minutes a day is the key to remain healthy. I think this is the point I reconsider if this doesn't work. Some other diet works too if you think the point through.

But to seem nice, try to be somewhat active every day for they that do things create with their ideal. For you could use your time wisely to create with your ideal. I think with the point to work or do they are aware. Oh yea I think to work so try to keep active, use is theory by activity is during the day and some sleep at night. With limited naps, by feel if any during the day. With you I think these are the ways of an old man. With limited naps is area feeling you are restful, if any activity this is during the day. I think to drink two energized water cups of water is to focus thinking to the water, then wait 2 hours then eat something vegetable or fruit then wait an hour then eat a pure beef frank with other things if you want to eat lunch. Then think to work to the use by exercise. If you wake up in the middle of the night, don't eat just drink water.then if necessary do the teeth hygiene.
" lord housen chousen

I see this is thought weight loss or less the weight. there is nothing more to do so enjoy what you got. as if in effect this is done so the precious effect is over ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *