Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, July 24, 2015

think or thinline

spells called zulu that god he called that caz talked to.

Abundance Spell:

Perform this spell on a Waxing Sunday night (waxing moon is the period between New Moon and Full Moon) ,

You will need:

A few drops of Patchouli, Bergamot, Cinnamon OR Ginger Essential Oil (Just one of these oils) If you don’t have any essential oils you can use dried patchouli, bergamot, cinnamon stick or ginger.

$1 Bill

i_A08.c; no need to restart a roach colony. s i_a08.z

Paper and pen

1 Green Candle

Light a candle think what you want then the candle will form the ieal or user ideal is what you do. Mix a few drops of your chosen essential oil with some carrier oil like sweet almond or jojoba oil. Put a few drops on the $1 bill. If you are using the dried herbs or flowers powder it and sprinkle it on the bill. Now write what you wish to manifest on a piece of paper. Say it aloud and burn it. When its burning visualize infinite abundance coming into your life in miraculous ways. Thank the Universe. You can keep that bill in your pocket/wallet or altar as a lucky bill. ieal is use by no area use so you are aware. this is what you tought to what occurs our not by feel. no placenta effect here. so do less to get more effect. i think this is more closer invega by item use. if you go the oregano route , use a supplemnt vitamic or vitamin c. this is nothing by the use. this cause is disclosure so don't always do the closure. if you think to work with others think again to actually be a psychologist as you can simply do other things by ideal. no be man think to work better. this was recorded from the mind of a persecutioner that was a zealot white cloak torturer. so go figure what they think i wonder if any are left as they are pretty well hidden by what they do for some government. foreign agent or otherwise I am thinking to work as ma I to to do as a worker with others. so I will go to do other things now. If you don't need this effect, think gnoe by this ideal otherwise uoui uin prononced you-owe-us-in each use is oo-in also works. Seeing ui or no use. So to allow or not as uoe is also useful as agred.

don't rephrase with the u.o.e or you could blank the ideal. This means erase by feeling to work your own way each their own style. seen as uoe is cured by body feeling. you do the feeling.this is the area you feel so you live by the time you don't realize to live unless your dead already. thinking this I corrected the known ideal to work with the area point you work by the concept already known. I think this covers the point to the area experience so I might already have an answer. their way is illusion so your own way is what you are feeling is by or when you concern what you think to work by applying the moment you consider with the area concern. fixing things is already done so your ability is what you consider. this I knew by feeling better you shall see what will happen as though a flash before your eyes. Then if not you can create what you wish to create whaatyou want by your feel. think to work as this is better for you yet if you think to work with disablement meant.

As the opposite to working or use by volunteering seeing this is a point you think. so what your concern really is uses disinterest by the area feeling that you are aware is there. so dont see to use others items as you think is appropriate with no permission we have that allot around here. So there is no reason to concern yourself so if you think to work go ahead. I am not stopping you as if you work you get better. noe is still a good halt word. This is the point you know as thinking is known you know things. That means you are aware to what you are capable to create. I think this spell therefore was meant to work a creation to create what is the point? Think to work or near enough to the point so your ability is what is thinking that is an able mind. This is thinking to shoo out a person to move the unwanted from the area mind. Think so I am done now writing this spell so I will quit while I am ahead in essence.

En es sc; Thought of something, see to create viewing by perception the creation when it was formed. So most ideal is what you think so the end result is what yis considered. This is with moments you think to see someone. yea is something understood.
see to think is to understood moment so you are aware this is nothing as you are aware you don't have it if you don't need it. there is something by ideal that is in essence so think I may. Thats what a scarecrow would think if they were near them so I was aware by the feeling that I was near someone I knew. I think nearness is enough. No problem, no court necessary just think then your aware. I think I will end this here. This is my last note. in memories sake I will go now Think then know that is corative ideal. The 6th point thats the way with living as agreed by the feel. If you lived or honor by concept. This concept is over I see to work as I work.

See to condense energy to create wha the skin can recreate by feel is to shift. This makes the roach harder to not catch. So this is a cathador or cathode ray tube, I think to caused by reaction to a roach or focus area with light energy. Think to absorb energy to see or look to appear. Think or create to see or work better or not bother so seeya. its its ezy or un herb herbally.

 Thinking to appear your energy surges then your there if you want or focus to shift. This came from merlin the 3rd as a point with merlin the third. the achievement was energy money to create work or appear wealthy. This is a look to work with he says with a las glance away. So this is the last story I will write. As a news story this was unique to my senses so think to work things out. Feel free to write a question to abbey. See no is a note that says this or isn't a some story as any ideal is a viewpoint. That is what formed my oopinion.

You can go do what you think is justified. Your good but think about what your doing with people. That is all. See now I thoink so what is the big deal? Thinking before you get things as you are the one doing the activity. I'm thinking the point here is you get what you want so this usis or use is clean for awareness you are aware this means creativity so I will let you go. This is right yet is rotten. Think before you place things. The ideal you happen you see I didn't find anything. So thin now I can think to stop eating wrong.

Isis Inspiration Spell:

On a Tuesday of a waxing Moon(waxing moon is the period between New Moon and Full Moon) , cleanse your home of all unwanted clutter. Then light a white candle amidst your cleansed environment, within a circle of sea salt. Now you have cleared and cleansed your space. Call on Isis three times and creativity and inspiration will enter.

Aphrodite’s Love Spell:

Perform this spell on a Full Moon Friday (upcoming Full Moon, July 31st is on Friday). Oh I don't think to blackmail people. This spell is discusting by that. This means you are aware yet don't allow till necesssary. So I will quit here to go on with something else.

Take a warm bath with rose petals (fresh or dried), you can also use rose essential oil mixed with some carrier oil if you have. Gaze at the Moon and say ” Aphrodite, please shower me with your energies and help me bring more love, beauty, sensuality and creativity into my life”. To enhance the spell eat strawberries and sip some rose tea or rose petals infused water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *