Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Public enchantment

  This is a public enchantment and to get rid of the idea that you don't need and be able to think, as you are able to be aware you are awake and able to do as you want or not do as you think. Realize as you did what you thought was necessary, created or not and by thinking you were able, thought and creating were as energy was the idea to do, as in that or by terminally created points there you create as you think.

  Being made aware of a fact is a point by concept, or pointless in idea that is a positive idea by what you do. As you are positive you can seem positive, act good and drop the act if necessary. This is to feel better and you are using positivity, thought by feel and desire is what you time or think to get what you figure out in life is not always necessary. This was done in 2012.

  This is a thought by rite that you can think in public, as if not think and yet don't actually not as tis not. If not and non can be desired, then you can if you think necessary. Thought by what you want as energy is sometimes by the enemy and by what you think in life or consider, the source for information and ideal to use. The fixation is water that you consider, as safe to drink is what you use. As your use depicts and creates what you think, and if withheld is dissolved as you think and you are what or are with a solution by an idea what you see as to do things with as attributes you get in response.

  This idea came from a satanic ritual, as he explains the mistake and such in the mind as styx ruled by Death to do a public ritual and "clear the heads of the stuff that is mush and cause better thinking." I saw this ritual by what I felt by the words, thinking and saw with focus energy though the focus point. So as I was curious, I timed the area today to think up a good way to get things to do. As I thought this I found by watching, as I can see not dedicated to hate now I understand. I was able to get interesting idea as a result to get the point I was looking to see from curiousity. To nulle stupidity and nulle hate as it is, think and your energy is energy to use in life.

  There is wat as I understand or water energy use that can seem to be what creates and interred into the blood is interrment, as your energy is by what you think the defining energy use is and your energy is tea or point by thought. As if the consciousness of the planet also serves as a concept to do, this is serving the earth and as a servant by thought that is useful. As thought if you can use the energy by feel, focus and you can do what idea as there is to do or bored in other words.

  This is a concept as you create from the planet, to serve the planets as you will and you are with or near that as this creates a point you can seem to create things as if "an en if". As if you excepted exempted in activity to expect something, then you meet the end if intelligent as you think, focus and do or not is tis to make or not is thought as not thought to do is avoided.

  Thought exists as your will or just think and your will manipulates it, this can create good results and sometimes no war is present. Thought to evade is done by the focus, as if your aware if danger nearby comes from activity. In use is thought by what you do by the feel in use that comes from the idea by love to do, think or realism is by real idea by a feeling or reasoning the thought and create to do.

  Create by will to make by what you think as create is by the use you consider and doing is the considered idea. If your idea considered is done or thought not necessary then you can stop, think and use is the energy recovered by what you don't do as you don't do whats unnecessary or wanted if murder. Don't cause it if you don't need it in want or need.

  As your body adapts of the energy and sometime by defiance that you see as energy in use, as this is with tiredness tis is energy parasites as if your body can modify the aura to see with the adaptable viewpoint by the energy in the area. This in the right idea, can seem a use to use fire in the survivable aura to correct. The body and align yourself by feel, think and being done as if you can or not to use ions. There is order in a line or nothing in mind, think to do things and get things done.

  The parasites disappearing then your deluded mind disappears, thought and energy restores itself as you want or intend a concept that is natural energy is natural use except nothing stupidity. As your idea your way is a thought seen if needed, think and otherwise nothing is before you as you and can still be you are and the creator seems willing to keep you out of no order in trouble.

  You can do what you want if as you do want or need, as otherwise you can do what is in a point by idea. Think as you will, as energy in the idea creates as you thought. Thought you can think to do better, makes better as you make better with activity or otherwise thought in use. Thinking and idea you are use to doing, can create or use is energy by water to correct your body.

  Think as "no" is this to nulle stupidity as this isn't there and that is a body condition, as you name the condition that can set in by use if overuse of energy or whatever. Think as this is not like putting gas in the car window without realization, as it is putting the gas nozzle in the gas tank or not.

  As if nothing is thought in necessary and nothing is there in the will, as not if this is an interesting idea. Think in the first place to stop by what to do or not, think and if thinking is "not be as not and die" by the thought. This is to avoid superstition and you avoid what you hate hating, as you aren't in superstition or be not superstitious as not to be in susperstition. As perceived activity is not your own, you aren't aware that it was your doing.

  This is if that is a good idea to make tings hastened to their end, as natural by use of tea power and the energy in the day or night. That is a point and what you think is correct and acting, this is where energy by activity that in procedure that can return is energy in idea. That is not unlike a yes I am what I seem and am alright, as I focus and the third eye is manifested with the energy to do as you want or need. Now is complete and this is by the thought of the complete desire.

  As you are this is a switch where your use is the subconscious and activity is the point, as a moment if thought were alteration and with what you needed at use with a concept in the time. Think curing is done and if you can do the chores to get them out of the way, as your well and by the spirit as anything you do necessary makes you seem what you want. Thought in a moment and use in this is with an idea, as if you think to be or as your energy use is your point in time. As you had less or others can do things and you do seem right to others idea, as if you did it as they asked you to do things and you are right.

  As correct by prediction that is to seem obvious by aura, as you think and use is the energy in focus as this is things were you thought manifested it. As if body will is body desire, seem as you are and I am what I am. As I am there in the point of view to watch, think and as each act to see or create is there or somewhere as you will and energy is the thought to do. This as if what they see is what they want, think or not want and as you can see you can get and seem aware as what you consider useful is known.

  Think by what is a point in thought or mind or water use, thought as if to think right in the tendency in view and by what you do in use or lawful mannerism by use. There is energy as energy is use and no abuse is ever actually done, as nothing done is nothing willed and thought in energy is nothing as the car is stopped.

  Except that you seem to need or want is with, as your an idea in will if this is true as there is no corruption in the energy by the will as this is in your desire. You can use or not be and ye thought about life without death is "eh" simply if death doesn't want you to die you won't, true and false is decided by what you think by the idea you see. As if you and what you decide, this is what activity you get in return.

  If there is corruption there is no insight, as time thought is done so if no insightful concept in the moment you focus to seem aware of. As then nothing is observable or not and water is like restoration to your thought, things is time by timing things not observed. As you focus to see them or the no act and separate your will, think and you are back to what you seem without poltergeism.

  As you seem to create with an aura use for a good energy use, your idea isn't as easily done or not as something that should be done. Thought if a point nothing needed nothing willed at all where nothing matters is necessary. Nothing is something by idea or thought, that is a concept you think.

  Energy is to know it all as you know it all by the energy source, your brain is aware by feel or sensation in known lives as life points or as vibes by experience. As you can even do "tings" or not if the idea is a point by use, as know it all with safety in mind. This is create by the knowledge or make by feel and the added idea creates, this is probably by the thought you use by the consideration to the point you can see and use of the creator is energy, to the mute point as energy is tough to use and otherwise not used. Think energy is to know it all in the point that your use as by the feel, that is another way in thought as you act as if you are what you want to seem or not to be is what your will can become in life.

  So what is a concept and yet what isn't one as think and not match the frequencies if not, where you see or feel you can still act or see yourself as you are individualistic. So as we are all created by the thought the creator had to learn himself, as what he wanted to see or experience we are similar and not. As a point and not so similar is individual as the in moment and ourselves, we are each our individualistic idea as if no ego is no problem and no idea is noting unless necessity as life isn't what things create. We don't always get what we will to exist, assume this and don't regard it and things we will are what is as concept there is to do.

  Telepathy is use is energy returned as thought in use is use in the polite moment to hear someone out, the thought or voice pointer as energy was energy and no more as used as your use energy that returns to the source as I got enough. Thought and thinking came from the area to do things as energy, as you are energy and thought is energy to use in a point of view. As your point is the time thought to use in as the energy is a concept to that, think in moments as you think alike you can seem or be alike.
 
  Unless not necessary or not needed as this is what you say, as the saying goes as if this is a point if not the saying is ignored as unuseful or not. Things you use are an idea to the point, this in what you can use are as methods are interesting by the point in time. Realized by the energy you use in focus, was realization in use as this is energy that your subconscious can cause you to remember as your aware by feel.

  Why go about and do tings as if time is what are you as your concerned? Water you say is under the bridge and truth to the idea is what you think to seem or to do. This was obvious as to what I released myself to see or do, as I realized I was the idea manifestation. As if you think of something and someone I was aware by focus, think by feel and create by what you think it is. As what the feel is indicates what you consider and water with a thought to do this with generated them, thought is not always as you thought and energy created by what you will as if this doesn't really concern you as if that mattered.

  The moment you think and feel energy is by thought or a different idea as with "or not", as a tap to fix a damaged machine by a use in thought and in opposite synopsis by the tap in use. This is not actually energy transferrence, as this is a point to what you know in a nutshell or nutsell. As a point to think as I learned is thoughts from the use to create the past, use as now or not as necessary unless necessary is better as a lesser of two evils. Thought or creative approach and can change things, this by what is sometimes there is a possibility not always seen that can gain the appeal.

  That is the life of what I remember some time ago, when I turned kitsune. After the fact I turned good and as think I reconsidered evaluations from the past, I taught the idea I felt best to use with the lessons I was aware of in life. As an energy form that helped as a guide and I was energy in the guise by a game as thought a perishiner. But I stopped doing that as I felt it was unimportant and release was as I died, thought or thought to bear no witness as I thought to flow to where I was or use in practice to seem at with the thought.

  Thought as of now is as if I was energy on the wind, thinking and it doesn't really matter what and how you say it as you intend the idea you say it with. As I is the third eye and focus is manifest, understood as naturally done as your thinking your use leads what is in idea the third eye. This is produced by the brain switches by frequency to ohm by the feel or back as a cool thought, set by thought and rhythmic enjoy is energy with the third eye in practice as thought in projected is by the idea. You think and feel in energy as is the manifest, think as you want and energy resonates by what is in the energy as vibrations to the will you sense by feel.

  For what I thought was no actual will and there is no response to the reaction to or at the point, I saw so I stopped and did what I wanted for what I used was mana that is energy from the hearth planet. As a concept and I think the earth was in a responder energy feel, tis was energy mixed with the energy from yourself as aura influence named by the use and mana or sensuous energy. So if into mysticism or mischifism you can cause your subconscious to go on home and you can see a black moon dog, as a warning if you feel it necessary to cancel out the effect.

  Think and what is considered by the idea is thought and feeling with the area energy, as if the Om mantra was a thought use in spirit as you thought and used what you felt was right is right. As considered with the sciences with use as "siences", by the feel as harmony in life is feeling and energy is what in Joules is thought in use by "Moonthe" cycle energy or the moon energy in creative use by love or not life.

  As I was after the fact, as I felt this in the right way was the correct way of life and few people knew of me. As I felt people were right I was aware by the way people felt of me and taught school lessons, from the way past remembrance as I was energy and yet not due any idea to use from them or not as it was unnecessary. The point I got was useful as I was able to see and get a use from a cost reduction with the activity. As I tied thought to activity with the money idea to use money I gained money back converted by activity as a fix to crack. As if in the use is thought by use, to create and fix any other drug use to suit the laws that you want to work with in life.

  This is the last I remember ever being reborn. As I was near people, I was with the idea that I was felt and could feel accepted by what I did. So all I could do was beg and get better if I was to live or die by the trials I set as if I thought fate set them for me. All so the point I did was do and nothing more. As I was aware I was awake and thinking patterns with subconscious made wisdom created, things from the past that was easy to remember and my mentor named Immortis said was "the path of life".

  As this was the easiest way to live and the easier way to live, this came from focus and living by the energy I used in life as or out from life I lived and you don't get in unless you're in a good state. As you wish is a concept to use or think, and your use is our own but because some ppl might find other writing more easy to absorb. This is all as this is so raw, so if you think and energy based idea can happen then your lucky and perhaps for criminal control.

  By what you mean in thought, the spellcast idea for this energy you can create with makes, as if by the spoken mai or thought "mai" as you are or not with concept to do. Think the spell effect and create the effect if necessary, so this case this doesn't always happen use what you consider good for the included idea. Assume to see and do, as your able and not hurt by healing this is regeneration to the area. That with ohm use by thought is to restore, what can be restored by nearby water or thought restore.

  As with the restoration by the feel with senses and acted upon moment, this can be with core as notion with the inner earth sunlight with the inner energy being. Thought directed by the point or as thinking energy is use energy, seem and applicable use is healing energy or items, with ionic or chi thought use is focus by energy and this released. Think to the planet core is the excess and thinking use, you can get something to do or think to seem in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *