Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The ending of a natural thing

   The ending can seem harsh but in truth, as the end of the age of false idea the less you take the less you do in life the more energy you have. Think in a moment that your use was interesting. As your will is thought and thought is not thought. As the thought is the composite to use in the idea, your point in life was a point to the compromise. As this is the point to use and nothing in noticed, use is a thought to create as meta energy is what you think. See as concept that ends as you see, the reason to not have or cliff hit or not focus use.

  As a thought in mind is a thought in moment for the moment, you think "en" you with are what you want to see and not actually sealed is life. This is the end by thought as my last spell works so I am gone in an unbelievable way not naturally, see "jean in the unknown presence called lich as not if done is cool by feel or hot as you stay warm". This is amusing so use is focus create is use.

  Assume in the point that energy, is energy in a point by use increases no bad and disrupts the worst. The energy in the point in use and fire, is fire to an area as a natural end to corruption. As you are what you seem and familiar to the moment to use, and thought to nought to the used element is destructive to the area to the right. As distructive idea can seem done by a concept and "no akira" is concept. As this is imagine in focus a yellow energy that isis protected you by on a building, create is thought fire as a moment is intense feel and created on the building by idea.

  This is inner fire and thought natural somethings are the desire to create, as though a point unnatural result comprising to end what shouldn't be done. As it is energy, the point to do is energy and as energy this is a concept that shift were, the unnatural point to the end as the area is not touched as the wrong idea is untouched. As a handtouch to a moment in time, as thought time is a point in the ending is a concept knock on wood and thus in moments. Do energy is use energy an ki will created, touched as no ki is a chi in a trick to shift with and this is a natural end result.

  This is "cji" an end result an thought is manifestation. As love use for a good idea an if end results in thought is live results, this is an end of an age as if your normal by an idea thought to use cleanse and do and now your as normal. As non insane this is the edding buovolent result, from an amazing past life in a concept to get rid of the taint in thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *