Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Bad thought tin thought by "Ae"

   As an activity is an energy to get things done and nothing else occured in life in except that which you of thought necessary. So hate or not ate and the idea depicts and thought exists for what you feel, as this was the feeling of the day I was not thinking of this idea. This idea was intentional as your idea is as an idea to use and thought, was an in ideal or conclusion to natural points in time as progress.

  Thus put your bad thought as the point was aenergy, the idea imagined to the tin in imagination to use energy was focus and thought was energizing, as this was done timewise to create and make into action by the thought in intended use. This was a point to use on the way your thought was supposed and create was a will where you are an idea to do things by the thought. The idea in thought is nothing in comparison, to the idea you realize was thought to be bad. As the different idea between two things is what, as perspective gives your idea to use in "andn" no concept with in no idea to the point.

   Tis was supposed and as use is easy going or creative by the point in time, that your thought could generate in motions by kinetic idea. As I learned this idea by observation I was including things that weren't actually neccessary, as in writing and translations could lose meaning and thus I found a record written was not always what it seems. No as I learned that this is possible in wizard wars, this was not always done as done is done use is what you thought. Prison isn't meant to harden things, as in your not meant to fight if and as a prisoner. As if a point that is bad, as if for the health you are a likeable person this is a point as you won't touch it.

   So whatever you do is just stringing things along till you decide to stop, consider and do something else and life is what it seems. As this is an ancient inductory to use, your thought is creative energy use and thinking is "warez" ended by thought as warez is ancient for illegality by ancient greek. Illegal is energy not by the system, tis was the time of satanism and thought is from Anthony Benedict. As if a point you are a concept and excerpt is a use by yourself for yourself, except from those that are targets used for satanism by thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *