Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Assumed need in life and death

  This is a concept and post avoided, as you think and conclude your thought is what you conclude to the end or beginning that like is life and whats worth is what works. Tis is energy as taken care to know and work with. This isn't a post as you think nothing of it, as you assume and assume not your will is thought as god/dess as magic is intuitive nature.

  The trick is assumption and thought, as you think the point and assume its real, as if thought this effect is the real reason magic works with your concept as "so be" will equal to what you think. Is the point a real idea or something not so kept well in the thought? As long the feel is what works then yes, as behest or fear no reason or not if otherwise as its not till necessary as you can and wait till the right time and space to do things as you did it.

  As if not as you had it last time at the end or before the point in fantasy life ceases, thought is cause by action and consider that the fact is what you think. As this is just an opinion and that is proven, till stopped with the thought as proven otherwise.

   Assimilate in and Command by life in life. There is thinking thought by the thought, ting and use is a song by the wealth. There is something to said to the feeling, that wealth is life and life is nothing but dealt blows. Assume the plot and despite that quote the words, as you get what you need or not done as you will it not to be.

  As your energy is nothing and greater by thought or not as nothing, your thought is your own as wealth creates no greed. As in its as your described your energy is in noting things and people, but the concept is worth beware the in noticed necessity as the inner room is not reacted to by life. Make the energy by will and the wealth by feel in focus and thought is to create or not by the point you use.

   Assimilate nothing and assume nothing as the energy, as noting win wimbleton and nothing win. Assumed by thought is this energy to use, associated idea and grocery is nothing but wasted. As thinking if this in thought is energy by the will, these are cultures of molds and stuff labelled and near neatly seen. Assume nothing is reality as realism is energy by the will, as I know I have a habit this life is another waste life.

  There is a point their will can strengthen the iseal stop point, as you stop and go as you need to you gain back energy. Telepathic communication is feel and if focus energy in thought, as in your thought they can see it if they need to. As this in energy is the energy use by thought, feel by focus and energy does as you need until you don't need.

  Assumed by the thought tribute, the thought is the moment and moment creates what is the thought. Assumed is the energy in thought is whatever you want as I am nothing as a Goddess. Is this true or false? I think so as I am essence by him. I am essence by I'm as you truth from false. Be well. As this in life and "wat" isn't what it seems tis only bioenergy, this is thought as a source is crete and is made by thought into source energy. There is water as a source that adds to this, as if the line of thought is what can add to the energy for effect a moment is created that ends on a moments notice.

   There is energy in emotion and emotion without pain, as your feeling the emotion and no burning sensation this stops. To be there is not to experience as you are energy or not seeing to feel and experience, what is nerve wracking is not actually the thing to experience.

  Psysiologically as you are the idea and this is to now avoid, then and with feel is to focus and die as you block out the pain. There is energy time is the energy by what you assume Now at least you know a dope dealer named Lokki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *