Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

The memonic recovery in effort

   Good enough zane, this is memory in rise use when a demon is not possessing you and had left you, as you accept yourself for what you do where your left with a slight non feel insanity amidst the energy that is rapid to rise and lower. Things you do is where your body changes, that can if not balanced into a semblance of non disruptive behavior can create havoc in creative idea.

   If a "I think I understand... now you can as you think to complete the sentence to make sense. I can't stop spacing out..I happens every second. Everything just kinda.....stops." So think calm can be rational and drink water to make the balanced idea, seem that you want to stay sane with other than that I seem to not need explain more to be.

  As if in a point, you can feel emotion that they pick up on and if they were inclined to do what they feel they can stop. This will cause you to manifest, in an imagined form or not something is insane that is there and what you put or included in there. Think as there was and is a world that in every effort generates a form as though from the particle thats born from the inner energy being. As you can create any result as if on a purpose to make good enough, think in life in mind and they won't know what you did.

  As you feel insane or eating are about to lose the sanity, this is as to make what is thought to a drink as the water is better. This where you are sane or think and focus on the idea to feel you have to the water. As you drink and if you can, as you think you can you can and thought you have is an idea if instabilized is not.

  There if you can focus or let the moment pass as you go by and the moment you think is gone as you wait till your stable in mood and your okay with life. There is a point that in nothing is a smoke area and use is a point that your in a void vision where smokey area can form on focus, there and thought to see is to make as made is nothing bad as bade into reality is the area in scene there.

  This the moment is the point in idea to think on, as you are somewhat interesting or as just plain calm and avoid to not do things you shouldn't do. As you think to see the words and don't think or think as you do, just don't and you react right as compulsion in life creates obsession by many different answers or nothing that fits the moment either or that is what seems intelligent and is done.

  Think what you thought isn't a waste isn't, as there is a point or thought energy source there is a way it makes up things. Things to create the effect from years suspended does it make. To know if these thoughts as if methods actually work, know that some don't have in the moment of energy. Some don't have a good connection to their subconscious. Those people with a good connection to their subconscious will get a spell off more easily. For which one worked, if you have a really good connection to your subconscious. If you intent then all of them work, otherwise its up to you to figure what works with you an ignore what you don't think is useful.

  Print and look at them slowly..

Look
Focus
Think
Feel
Allow and don't do

   The way that works is the most difficult part to put words to something and look at the words and feel energy flow through them, this is a mental idea to feel the intent from done things. As a power phrase is think like this is the will and the way, as that in life can arrange or situate to make the situation not always happen to create itself and if you think they will work. They might as your power is what makes them work and there's a 50/50 chance, you think they will as you think or feel when its possible to the person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *