Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Yueltide ceremonies

  These are the Yueltide ceremonies that can be used naturally, as on the right day and moment and you know the right day.

Yueltide effect

   This is the spell idea for yueltide like a melting figure of wax, as the figure can change and do things that are necessary to get rid of the problems is to get an idea and let them go get things done and go along. As if you were an idea to do, you can do things to make a momentous experience in spring or winter. As you think to yourself you can create a beneficial moment, to create and turn the bad to that helps or not and you get along as if you are better for the things that happen. This creates a rate of the heart in movement by what is energy in use, in use there is a point to do and in thought you get the better idea as you are able minded and use is free by use in mind. This is the focus and use is the need to seem as you dance, and this creates the idea that occurs as if you are good for the purpose. This is the point you make good, and use is with a good pupse beside the moment you attempt. To use this disaster relief spell, is to think of your need and dance but not on someones foot.

 The yueltide springtide effect

   The yueltide can be there as it is form used in a form as magic there is something there as you do things in mind you can get a interesting result. By what you turn you can get better energy this is as to get denial energy is to be undone energy. This is the personal idea of the moment you attempt, as yueltide is over you can still attempt to do magic with it. Now you think, and you can match or not match the moment you get to do, as you think to get an idea and it comes. What you think, you will summon as if you thought energy to the air and fueling the fire you come to be summoned, as summoned is the thing you intend. As if summoned by thought for use, and the use is revealed and it is done. Name and mention are use non forthcoming, use the thought with the energy of the person with thought of the intent with help.

 The Yueltide effect in thought

   These are the moments you relive your memories, no or not in energy that you feel revelry for that can create a thought with the idea of a ritual dance. As if on a moment in to dance around the flagpole or firepit that is with a balefire. This is to celebrate in spring as a druidic concept of idea is reveled, in as for the moment to do a celebration dance. As the dance happens it is powered by the tide ebbing and flowing as you feel the tide you feel the gait of movement, as this is a spell to get the result you can feel to get you will find in a thought that happens a great joy and feeling of joyful feeling of reverie. In a moment of with thought the greater good use the energy of life, to get better and life is good if necessary the thought is energy that lasts all day long from the spring itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *