Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, October 28, 2013

The scene themes

  These are the themes of the movie and other area that are available to use of in thought of what you can attempt in a subconscious theme area.

The Movie Theme

    Already been played, as only one as you choose and pick a theme if chosen if you want you can play a part of choice and then use as a choice of weapons or idea to get something to work with in idea not thought. Then think of the movie and you can be as if a part of it, as if in reruns or you won't return and you can get the pick of the movie. Run and you return and you know what you run into. Run and you are returned as if really, as if you are partially really back in back to the future and in the time you think to seem in. Or not and you don't have to and if you don't choose to work the theme, you are returned as if not playing the theme. Just imagine a person to play with as is this to use, as energy is to create with weapons are there to whomever wants to play a movie in your mind shared room. To cancel the effect is the thought 'You've seen that already.', as things are or 'I've already done that.' This is where it doesn't have to happen.

The way of the word

   This is the way of thought as the word, this is the notion to do different things as if you can get things and try to do whats correct. You are what you think, as if you are thought in made energy. You are what you seem to create and if the right things said, you can get things as if to seem of use was easy. What you say is what you intend no and you are what you are, to others as yes and you are in agreement as you know when to make things seem real. Integrity is what your word stands for, as if you intend to do things you are doing your word and you can get things to seem right in character value.

  As if you think to keep your word and you are with good bone, as you are with the creator called Ben, trust with others as though you had face in an ancient honor system. Otherwise you have an idea, as if you were okay with life and you are knowing yourself. There is a pick of choices for a character, if you choose to use the weapon of choice use. In this terminator idea to use as a mech, as this is the idea to use as a theme. Bad body parts make bad bone, in rules you follow by statement which can give the idea to use as though a bad idea which is bade to use and concluded badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *