Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The directed use

  This is the director idea in what you do with no thought of use is to not be in use unless things are as if by mention, to direct understood use this is by mention yourself if by mention and not in directed use word is with feel as in you can direct by what is in use that is out there not in mind. There is a way to get some results and as you use, then you can use this as things in use are as this. To use voice is to use things, and you can use things as if in as to do things are out to understand them. As then if you use this is to use natural witchcraft. As if to run is to run things and as you think to use things, you can make an everyday idea seem real if you intend to do things and in idea to do. As to get things by and of what use there is, you may seem or buy something and as you think to do things they will make it.

  Those you direct can use things and this is thought, as direct words are of use you can use what you think and they you direct are as if an actor. To do things you think, focus and do as if you are the director unless you don't think to direct as a point of view or nothing is done. The direct words in concept use is in statments and as you direct in use are done, you are alive as you want to be of use. There is a thought, to do things as if in use you can get better results that are there in an idea as if to get better in what to seem understood use in thought by what you do is in a use. Then as in idea you can do activity and if to do, things your not doing then in idea of the area you don't. If you don't intend to use, what you learn as if concept is not there unless you store things. As if a thought to imprint idea to the object with a touch, if an idea by what save were done by the creator in idea your not there as if invisible as to unviel what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *