Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Guardian effect

   This is the effect of a guardian of life an any planet that is possible, to work with and use as if in an idea is deterred to. As in the thought, this is the effect of life that is interred in the soul and given a chasnce to live or lose on another planet. As if the effect, this is the idea in the effect as you are given life by a space crystal formed of a spacial construct within life itself. As if a person constructed it from power, that is from built up chi and han energy viewed think it to power it to cause things you think of what you want and you and sent it to space in a life or death idea. This is in a deadlife or blacklight sending effect disrupted by a light being show on you. As the power of the true guardian makes this, as this can in use be as though what strikes a cosmic string, as in thought your not unlike a concept in a pose this is where you are intelligent and that causes things to happen as you think and your idea is to recreate by the power of the crystal use in the cosmic string in thought, this is in mind and in your body that you designate for the cosmic string as it reforms timewaves and thoughtweave and you are alive again.

   Then, as in an idea if we're a designated strike force, your not in your body anymore and that is solid energy and now unlocked by dead thought as you think 'ellysium field' or hope, dematerializes somewhere and rematerializes somewhere else. The replacement body is the innermind that is energy body, that replaces you as if an object of power were somewhere to create your form and the creator makes you that form in solid energy to guard over what is there in life to make life or warfare as they are there to serve their own purpose is no war on the plane of existence with loud disruption, you can wake up the body as if they were never dead as to choose to shift is to not be awake till you come back by choice if there is a way to shift from the planet as if use is with nothing energy by thought. Your in existence on in a dimension of your making. As you observe a hellish concept or light concept, as this non exists its up to you as to what you did in life and that can direct use in an energy body out person in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *