Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Ghift in destiny

  Ghift is the 'density shift' as an idea to use things, this is from thoughts of kitsune to shift in space to where you are intending yourself to go thinking to shift and with what you have and weight is optional don't use it as you don't need to. As if to do things with the direct shift pattern, through time with a shift in by thought and use is if by service for a service in thought. In thinking about things, you are what makes thought as in a make with too much energy use you pass out. As in if you were a thought, you stay aware as though you stay out of a step on a moment in time.

  As if this is to trip somewhere, as you trip out and do things on a moment to cross the dimension to a place you are not. Your in a crossing point, in time to shift in on a located area in the shadowland and to see to know and be of use. That uses the shadow to do things, as this is to another place in time that is up to you as you know the time. To know the perfection and experience it, is to know what will happen. As in fear this is nonsense idea or all you, which is not applicable this can relieve itself as you know what is in time.

  This can be a pattern that you create, that is in a pattern that reveals things of what is there as this will happen as if by the creator's will. You create with thought, as you make the pattern go away and stay away if you don't want it. Unless, you do then thought is in action, and you go to do as in the relative reality the reality you visit will reveal what will occur. Dhifting then is crossing over the bridge, without continued thought of things as you cross into the dimension, of what you choice in to close by thought in what action you do as a thought and what you choose is as if you were a thing in the oven.

  This is due thought and to close that oven door, in thought which is to close the dimensional door that is open by thought. Dhifting in is by unusual time and afternoon thought, and as you know it this is a bad drawing of what time is an this is to use time and play to create. What you know is the transfer of considered idea in a dimensional way, transfer of you separate or not in time as you don't dhift as necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *