Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Excess moment disc

  This is the idea of what you think as an alternative area that is cool to use and create with a thought to get what thinking you desire. Saying things like 'oh well' is to bring a thought up and thought of paul brings you to the area as you mention things you want to go to you do. This can be made to use things, as a little deception by art as you decide something and do thing else in somewhere else you are what you think and you return to what you were doing.

  Ex disc = Bombarian excess disc; This is a area 51 thought concept. Now point up and release, think to get an indiana jones spacial ship effect to jump in a plane and shift away in that direction to get things in thought achieved. This is to get the thought of area to shift, to some other planar area and think in mind and ask as you are there or not as you don't desire to because thats real you enjoy endure as you leave and do. If of what you use of the effect that is noted for what is in there that you visit, is a little overwhelming then you can release it as a discharge and effect of life bringing troubleshooting to down problems and fix in the body what you may seem to intend. This can be a chaotic outburst, this isn't as you are not in offense then do so to release into outer space is to a react a nuclear sun, as if to get rid of a bomb site like dropping a bomb. As you in thought can think on this, you can get things as information an use is their idea as you are relative with a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *